Stona

Update 13.11.2019 (1.93.0.56)

Maintenance%20Heli1.jpg

• Missing voice messages in tutorial missions have been fixed.
  • A bug has been fixed with the inability to zoom in gunner’s sight with the designated control axis.
  • In mixed battles distant helicopter pads are now rotated in the correct directions.
  • Helicopter pads are now available in all custom mixed battles, but only for setups from BR 8.0 and above. The BR can be set in the menu, or just turn on higher ranked bots.

The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

What ever happened to being able to equip the AH-1G with a turret with one minigun and one grenade launcher? You can only choose twinned loadouts for some reason. Also, will the issue with the recoil from using the 20mm M195 rotary cannon on the stub wing mount causing a major yawing motion be corrected? Test flights showed it had almost no effect in flight with the pilot easily being able to compensate for it.

medal medal medal medal

You guys, just in case, haven't changed secretly something with how one gains lions or repair cost increase to vehicles? Because all of a sudden, even with 15% bonus, I am loosing and/or not gaining like I used to despite my average gameplay style - the way it has been for past months. I played 8.0 - 8.3 (8.7 with helicopter), I have gained enough lions to continue playing, but two-three days ago as I write this, I my lion income is insufficient and I am loosing despite my gameplay pretty much being unchanged for better or worse, usually I am gaining little by little, or significantly for my standards, but out of a sudden I fell pretty low, despite having +15% or any % of bonus, I clearly see my average 20-30k lion income, but I am still going into minuses.

Something has been changed regarding either within income or expenses/repairs, and no log shows that. Even in 5.7 I am barely getting for decent results.

On 14/11/2019 at 00:16, smaddeus said:

Something has been changed regarding either within income or expenses/repairs, and no log shows that. Even in 5.7 I am barely getting for decent results.

Nothing has been changed.

What are the settings to setup a custom battle that allows spawning of helicopters. My friends and I can't for the life of us figure out the settings to allow them they are always locked. Enabling Bots makes it work but we don't want bots in our session so how do we do it without them?

Edited by BoShek1
  • Upvote 1
medal