FatBallz

Plane loses secondary armament ( bomb load ) when battle starts/

I was wondering after checking my planes secondary weapons 3 missions in a row the armament is missing from the aircraft on approach to the target. It is a waste of a plane and not happy after checking and double checking and no armament other than the 50 cals. on P 47 D 25. Why would the game do this?

• Confused 1

On 03/11/2019 at 11:04, FatBallz said:

I was wondering after checking my planes secondary weapons 3 missions in a row the armament is missing from the aircraft on approach to the target. It is a waste of a plane and not happy after checking and double checking and no armament other than the 50 cals. on P 47 D 25. Why would the game do this?

I think you might have either not equipped the secondary armarment prior to taking off, or you accidentally dropped it before reaching the target. Double check your controls for dropping the armarment so you don't accidentally hit it before getting there. By default bombs are space, and rockets are ctrl (iirc). Also before you spawn in you need to select the secondary weapons drop down and click on the loadout option you want. This will then spawn you with it.

If you spawn and then notice it is missing, you can hold J while parked on the airfield to go back to the respawn screen and change the loadout.

Edited by tbhoop