1.95 Rumor Round-Up and Discussion

1 minute ago, Functor said:

cause you bump into other people while spawning, to avoid it I guess. This is not implemented anyway.

Well, only doing it for the first 20 seconds at the start of the battle wouldn't be too bad. But during the whole match it would be terrible and look so stupid xD

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

https://warthunder.com/en/news/6333-q-a-answers-from-the-developers-en

In addition to the tanks that have already been announced, in order to replace the ones that are being withdrawn, in the future, others will be added to fill the gaps in the BR at this range. 

Waiting :)

Hope the stream can maybe hint something haha

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Is someone recording the stream?

We need evidence for later XD

"We are not using repair cost as balancing factor"

Uh?

Edited by NoodleCup31
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, NoodleCup31 said:

Uh?

"Don't like don't play!"

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

"Uptiers will end someday.

Not much of them left."

I think we should just have somebody translate Russian, this doesn't make much sense and I think he means something else.

Edited by NoodleCup31

5 minutes ago, NoodleCup31 said:

Uh?

I think he thinks of the term "balancing factor" differently than most of the community. His logic is basically, some vehicles will be safer to play than others, so if all of them had the same repair cost, you would earn more in some than in others and people would probably only play the vehicles which earn more. And he is not wrong in and of itself. Even if everything was balanced perfectly, some vehicles would still be safer picks than others.

The problem is that the game is not perfectly balanced, so when you apply the same logic to our imperfect game, you end up with these ridiculous repair costs.

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Well, only doing it for the first 20 seconds at the start of the battle wouldn't be too bad

What happens when after "20 seconds" you have 3 or more tanks inside each other? Usually it results in blowing up or launch into stratosphere glitches. 
Potential troll tool.

medal medal medal

11 minutes ago, NoodleCup31 said:

Uh?

His english isn't the best and this can lead to us interpreting answers differently.

Overall what he meant with repair costs, something which has also been talked about a few Q&As back, is that certain vehicles, usually the vehicles which overall perform better and have a better winrate (Leopard 2A5 before 1.93), earn more money compared to others and thus they want to "balance" the high Silver Lion income with a high repair cost. The same reason why bombers have a high repair cost.

• Like 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

2 minutes ago, NoodleCup31 said:

"We will do more WW2 vehicles"

Maybe 1.95 will be good o_o

I mean we already do get WW2 stuff. Sweadish TT is coming so we will see more.

Edited by Fireraid233
medal medal medal medal

3 minutes ago, NoodleCup31 said:

Please don't take things out of context like that, it will just confuse people who are not watching the stream.

What he said was not that WW2 vehicles will become the focus more in the future, all he said is that there has always been a mix of vehicles from all eras added for all updates, and they will continue doing so in the future. So "more" WW2 vehicles just means they are not going to stop adding WW2 vehicles, not that in the future they will add more than currently.

Edited by Firnen_
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

So basicly what I understand so far is:

1: Gaijin will NOT make a new Gamemode because of the reason, the Playerbase split in different Gamemodes and Gaijin has fear the Random Battles will die with this "issue". And also have fear(?) in such a Gamemode where one Team defend and the other attacks, the Issue is that you play this with Random Players ........................................ :burned: Sorry but I dont see where the Problems lies with that... It work with random Players... Bur maybe the Russian Players dont like Teamwork..

2. A Player council wich Brainstorms Ideas for new Gamemodes, BR decompression etc is a bad idea??

Sorry didnt understand the last part :s Can anyone make a summary after the Steam?

Edited by Manaherz
  • Like 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

1 minute ago, NoodleCup31 said:

:facepalm: What answer do some of you people expect?

B.R.20M M1

USS Helena

Type 1936B

Type 1934А

HMS Belfast

HMS Hawkins

AMD35 

https://warthunder.com/en/news/6448-development-pyörremyrsky-the-nordic-whirlwind-en

https://warthunder.com/en/news/6443-development-rank-v-in-the-war-thunder-navy-the-uss-pensacola-en

https://warthunder.com/en/news/6430-development-bréguet-693a-b2-french-flavoured-ground-attack-en

• Like 2

Just now, Firnen_ said:

Please don't take things out of context like that, it will just confuse people who are not watching the stream.

Spoiler

let me dream:crying:

• Confused 2

Just now, Firnen_ said:

What he said was not that WW2 vehicles will become the focus more in the future, all he said is that there has always been a mix of vehicles from all eras, and they will continue doing so in the future. So "more" WW2 vehicles just means they are not going to stop adding WW2 vehicles, not that in the future they will add more than currently.

He said that this game isn't focus on time era. It only sets historic vehicles to fictional battles. That simply means that WT is something like Ace Combat which used planes of countries which aren't on planet

medal medal medal medal medal

1 minute ago, Mertral said:

Anything about supersonic ?

not really, but we all know they are coming. Flares will make it to the planes that had them, eventually.

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

I hope you do some summary of Stream, I did not understand his English very well.

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

44 minutes ago, NoodleCup31 said:

"Uptiers will end someday.

Not much of them left."

I think we should just have somebody translate Russian, this doesn't make much sense and I think he means something else.

I agree I don't understand why they had a fluent Russian speak English which he isn't fluent in with a translator next to him it wasn't fair to him or the community because he struggled and we struggled to understand 

• Upvote 1

Well, He didn’t really answered my question while this is an actually issue:facepalm:

“Question GF : Why is the balance between vehicles units in Top Tier so unbalanced, Certain nations have 3-7 competitive vehicles while other nations have 1-3 competitive (mainly Japan) why is that?“

So to me it seems like you guys don’t actually care about this issue.

Edited by *GildyMenn21
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal

28 minutes ago, edillon said:

Hopefully there’s some VTOL questions. I’m really excited for VTOL aircraft. 

The majority of questions asked and answered were about the overall game such as bugs, brs and stuff like that. There barely any of will we get such and such vehicle.

medal medal medal medal