British 6.7 - 7.3 Repair cost (almost unplayable)

I don't know when did this happened but most of the brit Tier 4 and 5 tanks have expensive repair costs. Centurion Mk.10 and Vickers MBT both have around 10k sl. These tanks don't have any overpowering advantages, both Mk.10 and Vickers have less than average armor, average mobility and only a decent gun. I don't see any reasons for their repair cost and medium tanks of the same br have lower repair cost, some spaded have even lower cost than stock brit. So please lower the repair cost for brit 6.7 - 7.3. Brits at that br is barely playable.

sorry for my bad English.

And balancing vehicles with high repair cost is just stupid.

Edited by KismoZ
medal medal

So?

Vehicles are performing awesome because they and the allied team can stomp the sub par axis side probably.

That results in high repair.

Blame Gaijin for using statistics instead of adjusting the matchmaker.

Edited by NoodleCup31
  • Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I can fully understand the high REP cost. The only problem is that if this was the case, then America should also share the REP cost, which aside from an unlucky few, they are not. Gaijin said they lowered the REP costs to balance risk V reward, but they didn't lower a single Brit tank below rank VI. It doesn't matter how well we perform, we shouldn't have to face 8/9K REP costs on all our vehicles while most nations are chilling at 2-3K.

They take skill to use, so only the skilled use them. This is why they are so successful. But if we want more players in our tree, and in extension, more gaiji-love, and therefore more vehicles, then we have to start making Britain beginner friendly. And this is a good start.

medal medal