Ouiche

Update 01.10.2019 (1.91.0.110)

Maintenance_d25064cc8be49f403d4cddc57341

Flight Model changes

• F-100D / Super Mystere B2 - Implemented afterburner chamber mechanics with more accurate dependencies on altitude and speed, similar to aircraft such as the MiG-19, F-4C, MiG-21, introduced in the 1.91 major update (Afterburner thrust increased at high speed). Implemented a more accurate algorithm for "Mouse Aim". (Overall handling increased)
  • T-2 - Increased maximum lift coefficient and critical angle of attack, simulating a vortex lift effect that occurs due to a vortex from the leading edge of the wing's root section (overall handling increased). Implemented much more accurate algorithm for "Mouse Aim". Afterburner Chamber mechanics are now more accurate. (Afterburner thrust increased at high speed)
  • F-4C - corrected correspondence of the aircraft at take-off. Reduced excessively abrupt pitching downward correspondence to the aircraft on approaching supersonic speeds - the so called "Mach tuck" effect has been corrected. Increased maximum rate of roll.
  • I-16 type 17 (China) - Incorrect naming of the engine in the vehicle card has been fixed.

Other fixes

• KV-122 - A bug where there no animation for the left track has been fixed.
  • Pr.159, Pr.35. - A bug where the launcher animations in X-Ray view did not show has been fixed.
  • Fletcher (DD-445) - The incorrect positioning of torpedoes in the torpedo tubes has been fixed.

The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

EASY ANTI CHEAT ANYONE????????? How about letting the community know whats happening to this Anti Cheat Program...???????????? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal

50 minutes ago, Chad007 said:

EASY ANTI CHEAT ANYONE????????? How about letting the community know whats happening to this Anti Cheat Program...???????????? 

We're running test sessions right now, gathering statistics and the devs are fixing a few issues related to the software installation / launch.

We want to be sure everything is running fine because releasing the kraken, basically.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Ouiche said:

Super Mystere B2

Finally you stop calling it MD.460 :good:

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

2 hours ago, Ouiche said:

We're running test sessions right now, gathering statistics and the devs are fixing a few issues related to the software installation / launch.

We want to be sure everything is running fine because releasing the kraken, basically.

now fix the F4C horrible turning, the AH-1Zs broken lift issue and AH-1Gs falling over when you pull up from a attack run!

medal medal

Could you consider moving all the 8.0 BR jets back into tier V for Simulator battles? The tier 6 matches are just a supersonic fest and the subsonic jets stand no chance against them, not to mention the air to air missiles so there's no fun getting destroyed over and over. Also, the airfields AAA still doesn't do anything against them when they shoot you on the runway as soon as you spawn in. 

medal medal medal medal

4 hours ago, Ouiche said:

Other fixes

• KV-122 - A bug where there no animation for the left track has been fixed.
  • Pr.159, Pr.35. - A bug where the launcher animations in X-Ray view did not show has been fixed.
  • Fletcher (DD-445) - The incorrect positioning of torpedoes in the torpedo tubes has been fixed.

....since long time i wait for the  S.M.92 to appear in this list. Since first day on dev server this plane is bugged. Every enemy shot through radius of propeller kills the the egine... or better one of the engines.

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Jet Wash should be a thing in WT and of course flameouts when flying too close ones rear!

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

I love how everyone is constantly talking about buffing the F-4C, but nobody is saying just how badly the MiG-21 F-13 needs a buff. Its acceleration is so slow compared to real life it is impossible to sustain any kind of dogfight after a single turn, when it has the same amount of thrust as the MiG-19 into a single engine.

F-4C has had plenty of buffs and fixes. Can we please get more attention for the MiG-21?

Super Mystere B2 cannot reach the sea level speed according to datasheets and loses a lot of thrust after 1000kph. I will proceed to make a bug report but maybe it is known?

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

On 01/10/2019 at 11:21, Ouiche said:

F-100D / Super Mystere B2 - Implemented afterburner chamber mechanics with more accurate dependencies on altitude and speed, similar to aircraft such as the MiG-19, F-4C, MiG-21, introduced in the 1.91 major update (Afterburner thrust increased at high speed). Implemented a more accurate algorithm for "Mouse Aim". (Overall handling increased)

So does this mean the SMB2 gets a buff?

medal medal medal medal medal

Plus for new sound engine in 1.91! Gameplay is more immersive now!
But at the beginning (first release of 1.91) plane engine sounds heard from tank perspective were too loud. When they were circling above tanks, it was hard to hear anything more than them.
Then it was changed in next update, and now they are too quiet on near distance. Not so much immersive.

In my opinion there could be third option. The planes should be loud when they are close / low altitude. But on longer distance the planes should not be as loud as on first release of 1.91.
There is a lot of "low pass" "high speed pass" videos on YT to compare for a rework.

medal medal medal

Honestly having a real bad experience with war thunder right now.  I just recently installed the game on the xbox one and I have been having a blast... At least until this last update. I can't fly straight without my plane hiccuping and going all over the place. Now I would say that that was just my Internet if it were just my plane. But when everyone else in the lobby is also hiccuping and clutching about.  I can hardly play fighter now and have to resort to bombing which I just got the b25 and went into a lobby the first time with it and all my planes go shot down within the first bullet every time someone shot me.  And I get it only one plane is the tier that those planes were at but to get shot down within the first bullet doesn't make any sense.  Please fix these problems because I was intending to eventually spending some money on this game but that won't happen if everyone is glitching about and I keep getting one shorted. 

I am still getting one shotted. I take one bullet anywhere on my American planes and I burn to death even in lower tier battles. I'm currently testing this in the USSR line and the p400 turning radius sucks now. It turns so slow. If this persists then this game will be unplayable for me and I will no longer play it.  Please for the love of all things holy fix this crap. Or at least give me an explanation of what the heck is going on