The Sherman III is pretty much the British designation for the M4A2s that they received. Which they received 5,041 of. Now before the Copy-Paste ranting begins I will let you know that the British M4A2 was an early variant and looks more like the M4(Rank II) than the M4A2 we currently see in-game. The Sherman III is an early M4A2 with small drivers hatches and no loaders hatch, and some had the early M34 mantlet and some with the M34A mantlet. And thats pretty much it really.

4240357_orig.jpg104953.jpg82515d73a62f23f31edfcf07a40275e7.jpgBritish_M4_Sherman_War_Admiral_in_Actionm53ZoeM.jpg

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

2 minutes ago, SneakySausage said:

I'd rather the m4a4 to be added. But the m4a2 would make sense to add to.

The Sherman ii does not make much sense

The M4A4 or Sherman V as it was called would be nice but I would really like to see Britain get its most well known Sherman, the Sherman III.

46 minutes ago, SneakySausage said:

No reason we cant add both

No money to be made at lower tiers in already old Nations?

But here is your new game breaking top tier icing!

• Haha 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

10 hours ago, SneakySausage said:

Iv always considered the sherman V the more famous version.

Just a quick quote from wiki

"Britain received 17,181 in various models, mostly M4А2s and M4A4s (5,041 Sherman III and 7,167 V, respectively)."

Very interesting. But it would be nice to see both added. Along with a bunch of other US tanks such as the Stuart's.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, tinygerman26 said:

Very interesting. But it would be nice to see both added. Along with a bunch of other US tanks such as the Stuart's.

Depending  on how American we are willing to let the British tree we could add a fair amount

Stuart's,m10s 105 or 76mm Sherman's, t18e2 (boarhound) 

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

6 hours ago, SneakySausage said:

Depending  on how American we are willing to let the British tree we could add a fair amount

At least 2 more Shermans and any one or 2 of the Stuarts variants we have in-game. So that would mean the M3, M3A1, M3A3, or M5A1. Its not a whole lot thank fully. Some people just make it out to sound bad.

2 hours ago, tinygerman26 said:

At least 2 more Shermans and any one or 2 of the Stuarts variants we have in-game. So that would mean the M3, M3A1, M3A3, or M5A1. Its not a whole lot thank fully. Some people just make it out to sound bad.

My only issue is why? Why put unnecessary US vehicles in the British tree when we have domestic alternatives?

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, tinygerman26 said:

Why those specifically? There is an argument for very many to be added.

At least three vehicles in the usa tree  (Grant, M22 and T18E2) were not even used by the USA but by the UK.

Two vehicles (M4A5 & a premium M5A1) are also Canadian and based on that should be transferred as premium to the UK and removed from the US in my opinion.

Britain also took large amounts of other vehicles like the M10 (1600).

Personally I do think a fair amount should be added as Britain did use them. At the same time am concerned it will look very copy and paste.

2 hours ago, Deranger79 said:

It was a question.... :facepalm:

In that case

I disagree that no money can be made at lower tiers.

Happy?

Edited by SneakySausage

13 hours ago, TerikG2014 said:

My only issue is why? Why put unnecessary US vehicles in the British tree when we have domestic alternatives?

What else does Britain have left for Low Tiers to add yet? The Covenanter is the only one I can think of right now. And the Sextons maybe but that's hard to tell. And Britain heavily relied on the Lend-Lease program since most of their tank had been lost in France at the beginning of the war. And the Sherman III was Britain's second most used Sherman after the Sherman V(M4A4). As for the M3/M5 Stuarts. They could help get the Crusader to Rank II like it should be. If you think and look may be you can see room for Lend-Lease Tanks.

Looks interesting and a nice addition for extra Sherman variants as a gap fillers for the UK tree or U.S tree. It's a shame Gaijin is all focused into modern era vehicles to give a damn now.

medal

22 minutes ago, tinygerman26 said:

What else does Britain have left for Low Tiers to add yet? The Covenanter is the only one I can think of right now. And the Sextons maybe but that's hard to tell. And Britain heavily relied on the Lend-Lease program since most of their tank had been lost in France at the beginning of the war. And the Sherman III was Britain's second most used Sherman after the Sherman V(M4A4). As for the M3/M5 Stuarts. They could help get the Crusader to Rank II like it should be. If you think and look may be you can see room for Lend-Lease Tanks.

Late model cromwells such as the Mk VII with welded hull which as additonal armour over the I,  All the armoured cars which I wont go into detail on but they are numirous and would be better fora  british light tank line taht the stuarts, the Churchill NA75 with the shermasn 75mm gun, All the Asussie cruiser tanks which seriously need to be added and the rest of the Ram Family. To say Britian and the commonwelath has no more unique vheicles left to add is silly.

Edited by TerikG2014

1 hour ago, tinygerman26 said:

What else does Britain have left for Low Tiers to add yet? 

Indigenous Empire series not in game yet.

Coventor, Cavalier, Centaur, Sentinal, Harry Hopkins, A9, A10, Vickers medium tank, Grizzly,  Sexton, Bishiop, Deacon,  yeramba.

Series already in game but possible unique british tree variants.

Churchill NA75 and AVRE. 

Howitzer (95mm) Cromwell and Churchill,

Uparmoured Cromwell,

APDS gifted versions of what doesn't have it already,

Ram 2 pounder version,

Tulip Sherman,

DD ( Duplex drive) sherman, Valentine or m10 

Lots of prototypes as well 

Alectro, Valiant come to mind but there are more I'm less familiar with.

Lots of armoured cars or similar I left out to

On 30/09/2019 at 21:54, SneakySausage said:

i don't think there would be much opposition, at last US dosen't fight UK so they won't have to fight against them (compared to all other nations with also have US tanks...)

medal medal