Current EC Bugs

4 minutes ago, C0lander said:

On the English Channel, the game draws enemy ships' icons on the map, but when I get there, there are none. Only blue ships are where they're drawn.

Is this a bug, or a feature?

those are spawn points for ship on naval EC I think. In air EC we do not have player controlled ships but icon remains.

I think this is a bug. Actual ship are only marked when you get near (like ground units that are not part of battles in normal maps)

medal medal medal medal medal

1 hour ago, C0lander said:

I imagine, coastal icons are spawn points, but those in the middle of the channel?
And I could've sworn they moved. :D

they do move. I think that in naval EC you get spawn near target convoys. That means they will be near but never on top of convoy

• Developer
16 hours ago, C0lander said:

I imagine, coastal icons are spawn points, but those in the middle of the channel?
And I could've sworn they moved. :D

can u post a screen here? thanks

• 2 weeks later...

@lastGrayAngel on Kursk map there is a spot with no textures. You can see through the map but if you try to fly through it, ground "hitbox" is still there.

@RideR2 knows something about that last part ;)

shot_2019.12.03_18.21.43.jpg?width=1202&

I didn't get map location screenshot but it was in centra-southern part of map

• 2 weeks later...

Today's patch brought us some fixes but also a bug. Repairing/reloading on airfields now seems to work in a weird way; you need to push a key several times, otherwise nothing happens

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

1 hour ago, LostF0X said:

Today's patch brought us some fixes but also a bug. Repairing/reloading on airfields now seems to work in a weird way; you need to push a key several times, otherwise nothing happens

Yea, and for “several times” read “****ing loads of times” at some times. Also, on one occasion I was only partially reloaded - 10 rkts vice the full load of 12 - and had to J-out (and subsequently pay small respawn cost) and spawn back in.

medal

A bug which would cause the reload and repair functions not to work, after having landed at an airfield, has been fixed.

Wow! That was fast 

17 hours ago, Kernow1346 said:

Yea, and for “several times” read “****ing loads of times” at some times. Also, on one occasion I was only partially reloaded - 10 rkts vice the full load of 12 - and had to J-out (and subsequently pay small respawn cost) and spawn back in.

It's absolutely ridiculous, you pay first and you have to pay again if j out (even if it's a small cost)

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Could not repair and or refit either today. Leaving the plane with shut down engine lead to a lost plane... :zlo:

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

7 hours ago, ivica70 said:

Could not repair and or refit either today. Leaving the plane with shut down engine lead to a lost plane... 

Should be fixed with latest update.

medal medal medal

@lastGrayAngel - one of the airfields on Channel map have a small hill on it's runway:

Spoiler

shot_2019.12.15_21.23.23.jpg?width=1202&

shot_2019.12.15_21.23.25.jpg?width=1202&

I know that you are now busy with 1.95 but something you might take a look into when you have time :salute:

Edited by przybysz86

@lastGrayAngel - Not sure is something is wrong with mission or with bots script but I had "named" bot (Kyou) doing this (sorry sound and FPS is crap - WT took all the CPU power and recording suffered):

Another problem you see is the bouncing that affect people randomly.

I do not have name-tags but we only had one SM91 in team and it was a bot:
shot_2019.12.17_23.55.33.jpg?width=1202&

Edited by przybysz86

1 hour ago, przybysz86 said:

Another problem you see is the bouncing that affect people randomly.

Every single time I crash land, it always bounces continuously until I J-out or the aircraft repairs. It is super annoying.

medal medal

I can't play Air Sim anymore. Tried 4 times, 3 times Laptop is loading and loading and finally crashes. 1 time joined game to get the message that my Hotas X is not connected, but it was connected??? Tried a test flight from hangar and game crashes again. RB GF is still working without any problems... :facepalm:

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

10 hours ago, przybysz86 said:

I had "named" bot (Kyou) doing this

I wonder if bots have got some kind of generic script for take offs etc.

SM91/92 push nose down A LOT when gaining speed on take off. Maybe not in script for bots to keep it level?

:dntknw:

medal medal

@lastGrayAngel there is a bug that once I've spwned plane on AFx I have to spawn it always on the same AF even if I die.

This is extremely annoying when said AF is under constant attack from enemy.
When I spawn enemy jet plane dives at me and kills me. If I try to use another aifrield I can't so I end up on the same AF over and over. Sure I can use different plane but what if I've used all my available planes from the same AF already? :)

I do not have enough jets to put full line-up

• Upvote 1

Map: Civil war in China (I guess). 3 times in a row the task "Defend the bombers at" appeared for my team without coordinates and was immediatly flagged as unsucceful. 21k free tickets for opposing team.

They didn't appear and later turn back because their objective was destroyed. They just didn't appear at all.

Edited by NebeI
medal medal medal medal

EC robbing SPs left and right! Can we get that fixed, already?

Started with 200SP, took off in Flegel's 109, landed it and 0SP in another EC...not funny.

Edited by C0lander
medal

Bug with bombers and assault planes appearing somewhere behind the map without coordinates keeps on appearing. Game behavour is random: they may be quickly counted as "defended" or "lost", or they may keep their existence for the whole session (rarely). Biggest EC objective bug currently. Happens on different maps.

P.S. I'm not talking about bombers coming back because their target is already destroyed. In my case they never appear within map boundary, but count as objective and give points. Bug happens to assault planes too, and assault planes never turn back prematurely, as far as I know.

Edited by NebeI
medal medal medal medal

When you start a match, the game chooses an AF for you. You cannot choose another AF for a particular aircraft.
For example, I started the game on EC2 by choosing bf109E1, and I chose AF5, but the game forced me to use AF1 ... Even after shooting down I had to use AF1

https://forum.warthunder.com/index.php?/topic/473434-its-a-bug-or-not/

Captura de Tela (31).png

SP problems continue on...so, took bomber in EC2, got shot down and was left on 53SPs.

Joined EC4, made 200SPs and then went back to that EC2, but the game wouldn't accept SPs, for some reason and was still left on 53???
4 hours later joined another EC2 game, only to discover that I still have only 53SPs, while in any other ECs I get normal 200??
Can we get that corrected, asap?

Edited by C0lander
medal