ReiNii

=Meiji= Seeking New Officers and Recruits | Research Squadron Vehicles!

Meiji, Eternal Storm

We offer you: Casual matches, Weekly SRB, Fun and a Friendly Atmosphere.

I am here to make this Squadron recognizable. I am sure that there are many people here that wants to fly, sail, and drive under the banner of Meiji.

We're looking for people who are interested in casual play, being competitive in SRB. Meiji opens its arms for you, we want like-minded people to join us and have fun. In Meiji we don't let the ranks talk, we do NOT care about the ranks. We are here to enjoy the game. Squadron vehicles is one of our major focuses, If you're looking for a squadron to grind Sq. Vehicles then join Meiji.

In order to join us, Meiji. You only need to join the Discord which will be linked below after these paragraphs.

=Meiji= Eternal Storm

Discord is our only requirement

We have people from around the world as of now, From Asia, Russia, The States and more.

Our main game modes are Realistic, Arcade and Simulator. Though we have more players on Realistic I'm sure you can find people that plays other ones.

Please Note:

We may be a bit offensive at times but that's just for the laughs and giggles. We don't mean anything about it, Should we ever offend you in some way, then I offer you my most sincerest apologies in advance.

Anyone who is interested in joining Meiji, Do not hesitate we don't discriminate. 

If you have questions you can ask them in here or in the discord

The link to the Discord is here

https://discord.gg/dcUe2Fp

Edited by ReiNii
  • Like 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

MEIJI Invites everyone to join

Everyone can join

@everyone Tomorrow afternoon between 8pm and 9pm AEST (Australian Eastern Time) we will be hosting tank battle practice and air practice tanks will be getting used to using your tanks for its specialty and planes will be dogfighting. Make sure you are in the voice channel before 8pm for tanks
Tank Training Details:

Tank Training Teams of 2

Cross Team:

-2 M18 Hellcats

Star Team:

-Squad 1 (2-3 People)

-Heavy Tank

-Medium Tank

-Light Tank

-Squad 2 (2-3 People)

-Heavy Tank

-Medium Tank

-Light Tank

Rules:

1. Star Squads must not go their own ways.

2. Teamwork is a must

3. Alertness is a must

Everyone can join

Edited by ReiNii
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Hey man, I dont know anything about the squadron things but i want to join one to get the squadron vehicles.

I play mainly Germany ground and air, also almost strictly realistic battles now, use to mess around in arcade a lot back in 2013.

I like to idle around BR of 4 to 6.7. 

I have jets.

I'm down to play in squadron events, they sound fun reading the thread. 

You said i can message on here so here it is!

Just now, Thirteen_Wolves said:

Hey man, I dont know anything about the squadron things but i want to join one to get the squadron vehicles.

I play mainly Germany ground and air, also almost strictly realistic battles now, use to mess around in arcade a lot back in 2013.

I like to idle around BR of 4 to 6.7. 

I have jets.

I'm down to play in squadron events, they sound fun reading the thread. 

You said i can message on here so here it is!

Forgot to turn on notifications for this post, if you reply please reply here.

medal