Update 19.09.2019 (1.91.0.75)

Maintenance%20(16).jpg

• A bug related to the control synchronization of vehicles, where twitching could be observed with some aircraft when maneuvering at high speeds (1,000 km/h and higher), has been fixed.
  • Temporary freezes which occur in game sessions after long flights (more than 20 minutes) with helicopters have been fixed.
  • The sound of shooting from first person view (binoculars) in naval battles has been corrected.
  • Sounds that occur when a player’s own vehicle is struck in naval and ground battles are now more pronounced.
  • Firing/attack sounds of all non-automatic cannons for ground vehicles have been intensified.
  • A bug where, in some cases, the firing sounds of allies/enemies might not have played, has been fixed.
  • The automatic purchasing of torpedoes in the default weaponry setup for all ships has been fixed. Important: If the torpedoes have been purchased earlier manually, and then removed from the weaponry setup, they will not be automatically replenished in the additional weaponry slot. 
  • The designation, or lack thereof, for some capture zones in ground battles has been fixed.
  • Pr.7U, MTB series 1 - A bug related to the launching of torpedoes when shooting with the main calibre weaponry has been fixed.
  • The F-4C radar will now, in a stable fashion, acquire targets at short ranges. Switching between boresight mode and search mode is now possible with the command “Change Radar Mode”.
  • Re.2005 serie 0 - An additional camouflage, “Sagittario”, has been added.

The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, Ouiche said:

The automatic purchasing of torpedoes in the default weaponry setup for all ships has been fixed. Important: If the torpedoes have been purchased earlier manually, and then removed from the weaponry setup, they will not be automatically replenished in the additional weaponry slot. 

Could you clarify what exactly this means? does it mean that if youve not touched the torpedoes that were removed in 1.91 they will be automatically resupplied?

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

"A bug related to the control synchronization of vehicles, where twitching could be observed with some aircraft when maneuvering at high speeds (1,000 km/h and higher), has been fixed."

This is not fixed in 100%, i launched my game 10 minutes ago and join battle in F-4C, in flight above 1100kph i was trying to fly close to the ground, and again same thing, i was teleported 30 meters down. Same with MiG-19 and some other planes, This thing should be solved because you cant do CAS in plane perfect for CAS. Also, after next battles i realized that even teleporting in air is not fixed, F-4C still twitching in flight above 1100kph.

Edited by MartwyZ
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal

Thanks for this update, i was waiting for this to enjoy air RB again, do we know when the eurocopter tiger UHT from Germany will get their proper loadout with 8 x pars 3 + 4x stingers ? The Hot-3 option is suitable but the lack of extra range is a deficiency for the proper use of the mast wich can in reality rotate up to 350 degrees, track and lase ennemy helicopter (wich currently ingame laser designator go throught aerial target) and the laser rangefinder for the gunner view does not work. I just wish, i'd be able to compete with the HAP version and loiter around on the battlefield for longer without having to be too close to the battlefield for comfort and having to head back to the helipad every 2 kills attempt.

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

T-2 still no look-down aquiring capability? Its radar model subversion has a doppler shift capability which is immune to ground problems when the target is moving relative to the ground...

• Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal

1 hour ago, Ouiche said:

A bug related to the control synchronization of vehicles, where twitching could be observed with some aircraft when maneuvering at high speeds (1,000 km/h and higher), has been fixed.

Very nice! It made flying aircraft literally dangerous especially at high speeds (and tiers). Good job!

• Confused 1
medal medal medal medal

1 hour ago, IStrykerI said:

Thanks for the changes. Can we have trees actually block radar next? It is severely hampering heli gameplay and is completely unrealistic.

Please submit a suggestion in Technical Section on our forum. Thanks!

• Like 1

A bug related to the control synchronization of vehicles, where twitching could be observed with some aircraft when maneuvering at high speeds (1,000 km/h and higher), has been fixed.
the f4c still have the same bug

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

I don't know who thought this was a good idea but I can't hear my guns at all in binocular mode in naval. Totally game immersion breaking. Revert please.

Update: seems to be only the Koln which is affected. The Emden and Mob type 36 destroyer are okay. I didn't check the other ones though.

Another update: when I turned the Mob sideways to shoot, for some reason the firing sound dropped by half volume. Is this intentional?

Edited by Dalless
New info
medal medal medal medal

On 19/09/2019 at 05:56, the_suztown said:

Could you clarify what exactly this means? does it mean that if youve not touched the torpedoes that were removed in 1.91 they will be automatically resupplied?

Basically what happened is that every ship wouldn't spawn with torpedos because when gaijin added the ability to sail without them, every single ship had no torpedos purchased be default meaning that many players (including myself) sailed thinking we had torps when in reality we didn't.  They've fixed that

medal medal medal medal