EpicBlitzkrieg87

14/9/19 Mig 15,15Bis,17,17AS and Shenyang J7 flaps causing rubberbanding.

Issue: random twitching / teleporting upon getting close to an opponent

Mode: Air

As of 1.91 there is a weird bug that occurs when you come close to an enemy plane.

You start twitching and teleporting as if you have high ping and PL. As you can see in the gif, my internet is just fine :yes_yes_yes:

I believe this issue was in 2017 also

:salute: 

2019_09_11_15_14_31__15544.clog

Edited by EpicBlitzkrieg87
  • Thanks 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal

Before patch 1.91 Night Vision the Migs were extremely competitive aircraft and could turn with almost any jet, especially using landing flaps. However after patch 1.91 the flaps on all the Korean War Migs are causing multiple issues.

1. When landing or taking off the flaps can make the aircraft jolt and crash into the ground.

2.During hard turns the Migs do a weird jolting/rubber banding action.

3.When the flaps actually do work they push the plane out of the turn rather than helping it turn whereas other competitive jet fighters such as the Sabres have flaps which work fine and assist the turn.

Every other jet in the russian tech tree is fine and same goes for the other top tier jets from other nations, the flaps do not cause any problems and this is starting to frustrate me.

I have attached a link to a video which shows the problem that me and my friends are having, I hope this can be resolved as I loved flying this aircraft.

EDIT: The Yak 30 also has this problem

Edited by WallyTheWombat
medal

I cant upload the CLOG because the file size limit is too small, so here's a google drive link to it: https://drive.google.com/open?id=17Tp_2mGt8l-BswbR6aEmHUEGYi6yroVy

As you can see in the video below, planes act like they have bad packet loss even with good ping and no PL.

Edited by tbhoop

Hi.

Merged due to similarities

I am unable to reproduce.

Please carry out the following:        

1.  Start the game and login etc and wait for hangar screen to load.        

2.  Press these keys together to start the profiler "Ctrl + Alt + F11". If it doesn't work, try "Fn + Alt + F11". These three buttons together turn the profiler on and off. A third option is to use "Alt + F11" if your keyboard has no Function key - Also for Linux.

You will have a feedback that the profiler is running on the top left of the screen.

https://forum.warthunder.com/uploads/monthly_2018_11/195228260_shot2018_11_1709_42_08.jpg.a571147460614fdda7c9559d9b89b6dc.jpg

3.  Play several games (at least 3) with the profiler on.

4.  After the end of the last game please press "F11". If it doesn't work, try "Fn + F11". "F11" with no Function key - Also for Linux. This will write the information to the clog.  Please include this file with your report.

You will have a feedback that the profiler is saving the data on the top left of the screen.

https://forum.warthunder.com/uploads/monthly_2018_11/518157592_shot2018_11_1709_42_14.jpg.3bd4bf9a3cd6d38d0667d929fb9b8769.jpg

5.  Press the combination that started the profiler again to stop it. Refer to (1). For the possibilities. You will have feedback that the profiler is off.

https://forum.warthunder.com/uploads/monthly_2018_11/1449495933_shot2018_11_1709_42_22.jpg.9b48c0349cca6f9d14e2335d51f1f54c.jpg

Can you then provide the clog file, replays and (if possible) video of the graphic events.  This will record the interactions between your client and the Game Servers in more detail to assist the Developers and the Technical Moderators solve your issue.

Next time this happen, please run a Trace Route command:

1. Right click the Windows Icon (bottom left of screen). This will display the Menu options.

2. Choose Run

3. Type "tracert warthunder.com" without the ""

4. Press Enter

5. Please screenshot the appearing window content after it is done running and include the path result in the report.

TfORqo1.png

Regards

Your Bug Report is submitted.

This thread is now archived.

If you wish to add extra information to the report, please send them to a Technical Moderator, mentioning this report and with the documents attached.

In the eventuality of a need for further information, you will be contacted by Private Message by the Technical Moderation team.

Thank you for helping us improving the game.

Sincerely,

Rapitor, for the ™ team