Update 10.09.2019 (1.89.2.28)

Stona

Maintenance%20(14).jpg

• A bug, which could cause a short performance drop in certain circumstances, has been fixed.

The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

• A bug, which could cause a short performance drop in certain circumstances, has been fixed.

Been waiting a long time for this ! my  Windows95 Intel Pentium II 256 kb ram pc finally be able to run the game on "Movie" settings now !
Big thanks to the devs!

• Like 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Yay, I can now take my gtx 1050ti off of minimum graphics now:) No more FPS drops! Always seemed to happen when I would dive at an enemy tank and my fps would take a dump and I crash:(

Edited by yourdonefor
Additions.
medal medal medal medal

Hi Gaijin, thank you for continuously patching the game. I just want to ask if this issue with sight distance control keep reseting is also fixed or is on its way to be fixed too.

Me and my friends are bugged on the sight distance and it really hamper our gameplay. 

Thank you.