[News] Xbox account email linking

4 hours ago, [email protected] said:

Hello, when would we be able to purchase premium packs from gaijin.net for an xbox account? And if so, when would this feature be implemented into the game?

You can only purchase Golden Eagles in PC store with Xbox account. There are no plans to change it. 

• 5 weeks later...

I started WarThunder on the Xbox, put many hours and money in, probably getting close to $1k. I linked my accounts and started playing on PC and the experience is night and day. While it's amusing stomping people and watching them get triggered when they see "@live", I'm feeling left out on not being able to access the market place, I missed out on a few event vehicles I'd like to get a hold of. I'm also noticing the sales are different on Xbox, the summer sale is a recent example. Is there any way to unlink my accounts but keep my progress? I'm top tier for the US, 8.3 with England and 7.7 with Russia, also have a lot of premium vehicles. I understand this probably wouldn't be easily done, if it is possible at all. I'd be willing to pay a fair bit for the service though. =/

medal medal

• 1 month later...

Great news, you can not acces the gaijin market if you play on Xbox.......like why? While people on Pc can go and buy certain rare vehicles on the market, xbox players have no other option than hope that it comes in a event of some sort. 

18 hours ago, [email protected] said:

Great news, you can not acces the gaijin market if you play on Xbox.......like why? While people on Pc can go and buy certain rare vehicles on the market, xbox players have no other option than hope that it comes in a event of some sort. 

That's been known for a few years now and it's due to platform policies.

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

• 4 months later...

Do you guys plan to somehow transfer or link PC account to Xbox account or PS one? It is kind of sad to loose all the progress and purchased vehicles because it does not work this way. For example lets say I wish to have my PC account transferred into Xbox account and merged into one. Would you guys work on such solution? Thank you

medal medal medal medal medal medal

3 hours ago, Major_Shaker said:

Do you guys plan to somehow transfer or link PC account to Xbox account or PS one? It is kind of sad to loose all the progress and purchased vehicles because it does not work this way. For example lets say I wish to have my PC account transferred into Xbox account and merged into one. Would you guys work on such solution? Thank you

There are no such plans. 

• Like 1

I wanted to post here for all the Xbox users that are or wanting to switch over to PC and access the Gaijin Marketplace, @gromvoiny stated in the Playstation forum that the process for this has been completed for Playstation users, and that the work for doing it for Xbox users is essentially still in the alpha stages, with it coming out sometime next year. I wanted to let everyone in here know that encouragement for the Devs to complete this project for Xbox is important, and goes a long way. I urge all of you to reach out and let them know how important of an issue this is to the community. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
medal medal

1 hour ago, [email protected] said:

I wanted to post here for all the Xbox users that are or wanting to switch over to PC and access the Gaijin Marketplace, @gromvoiny stated in the Playstation forum that the process for this has been completed for Playstation users, and that the work for doing it for Xbox users is essentially still in the alpha stages, with it coming out sometime next year. I wanted to let everyone in here know that encouragement for the Devs to complete this project for Xbox is important, and goes a long way. I urge all of you to reach out and let them know how important of an issue this is to the community. 

I commented in the aforementioned thread this morning on it, a bit confused as to some of the details but regardless I'm going through with it whenever the option does become available.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Honestly with grimvoiny and his team we're in such good hands, I have a next gen xbox console but soon I want to get a strong PC build and VR and I'm soo stoked playstation is getting unbinding features and its coming up for xbox soon. I believe in the team and I cant wait to see what the future will bring. Happy New Years!

On 16/12/2020 at 15:52, [email protected] said:

This is what i have been asking all over the forums and good to see that i am not the only one who want to do this transfer as well!!!!!

medal medal medal medal medal

• 4 weeks later...

Hey, I've sold my console and later I've noticed this binding feature. Since I don't have a console anymore, is there any other way I can do this binding? Or, maybe there are a service like Geforce Now that could be helpful but the services I found didn't run WT.

On 30/01/2021 at 17:02, Mister_Garlic said:

Hey, I've sold my console and later I've noticed this binding feature. Since I don't have a console anymore, is there any other way I can do this binding? Or, maybe there are a service like Geforce Now that could be helpful but the services I found didn't run WT.

You can you link only from the console. Login with your account on your friend's Xbox or something like that. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...