[News] Xbox account email linking

On 14/08/2019 at 08:06, gromvoiny said:

They should be added retroactively when you login on Xbox again. But check for yourself.

1) Any idea if we were able to join squadrons on PC with our combined accounts? As I am able to find only following restrictions: "you can’t access the vehicle packs section, purchase Gaijin Coins or access the Gaijin Market with an Xbox linked account."

2) WT Assistant (for iOS) show me now my main data, what is great. But there is "no data found", if I want to see the "Service Record". Any idea why? I played since the integration on pc and xbox several battles but still no infos in the "Service Record" selection of the app...

By the way, great implementation. Works smooth and I can easily switch between xbox and pc. Also no data loss found, so looks like all infos are ported perfectly. Thanks for this addition :-)

Edited by [email protected]
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

3 hours ago, [email protected] said:

1) Any idea if we were able to join squadrons on PC with our combined accounts? As I am able to find only following restrictions: "you can’t access the vehicle packs section, purchase Gaijin Coins or access the Gaijin Market with an Xbox linked account."

2) WT Assistant (for iOS) show me now my main data, what is great. But there is "no data found", if I want to see the "Service Record". Any idea why? I played since the integration on pc and xbox several battles but still no infos in the "Service Record" selection of the app...

By the way, great implementation. Works smooth and I can easily switch between xbox and pc. Also no data loss found, so looks like all infos are ported perfectly. Thanks for this addition :-)

It was discussed in this thread already, you can join squadron while on PC and research squadron vehicles. I have no idea about app, try asking in relevant forum about it. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
31 minutes ago, bigtraveler01 said:

Hello I have a Xbox one x and a game on PC laptop I can get the VFW the furry tiger off of my PC but I can't on my Xbox do I need to do I don't like playing on the PC because it is low grade

I don't quite get what you're asking. You can' use PC account on Xbox, and console accounts can't access Gaijin market.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, gromvoiny said:

I don't quite get what you're asking. You can' use PC account on Xbox, and console accounts can't access Gaijin market.

Wanting you know how to get the German vfW

and I'm very tired on my Xbox I can get it on the PC but I want it on my Xbox

Wanting to see how to it the VFW and furry tiger on my Xbox

39 minutes ago, bigtraveler01 said:

Wanting you know how to get the German vfW and I'm very tired on my Xbox I can get it on the PC but I want it on my Xbox

Wanting to see how to it the VFW and furry tiger on my Xbox

You can’t get market vehicles on Xbox. You had to get those vehicles during the events they were introduced. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
44 minutes ago, RogueStarOne said:

Hi all (about to take the plunge...) if I suspend my account to enable my email to link do I (‘we’) lose all of the posts I’ve already put into this forum???

RogueStarONE = Xbox

RogueStarOne = PC and this forum

Both are linked to my same email...

Ask forum admins, I have no idea. I think your forum account will be considered brand new. 

Looks like all I needed to do was simply create a New email...

Use this new email to bind my Xbox WT profile to.

And stop worrying about my old WT forum profile... it’s still there under the original email (weirdly I still appear to be me - RogueStarOne)

(test edit)

Edited by [email protected]
medal medal medal medal

The team at Gaijin sorted out my accounts and have moved everything previously bound to my original account to this new Xbox bound email account!

thank you so much @Stona and everyone involved!

This game is so good and I’m genuinely still thrilled! Keep up the good work...

Crossplay and Sim mode next :good:

medal medal medal medal

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

So, somebody let me get this right please... I can not use my current email, which I also use for Xbox Live, to play War Thunder on Xbox? I had to stop playing because I no longer have a capable PC to play any game at the moment and I want to do it from my Xbox.

1 minute ago, Mcrit said:

So, somebody let me get this right please... I can not use my current email, which I also use for Xbox Live, to play War Thunder on Xbox? I had to stop playing because I no longer have a capable PC to play any game at the moment and I want to do it from my Xbox.

You can't use the email already registered in PC version of War Thunder, that's it. It doesn't matter if you use the same email for Xbox Live, we don't know it. 

• Sad 1

• 1 month later...

I contacted your support and they write me email that my accout will be deleted after 90days... this is against what is written here:

Once it's done, login with your old email to your profile and use "suspend profile" link to request account deletion. You can contact support after that to shorten process and after 30 days your email will be free for registration again. 

It is stupid that I have to wait so long to link my xbox account... it should free in hours not 1/4 of year...

13 hours ago, QuidoFrontiere said:

I contacted your support and they write me email that my accout will be deleted after 90days... this is against what is written here:

Once it's done, login with your old email to your profile and use "suspend profile" link to request account deletion. You can contact support after that to shorten process and after 30 days your email will be free for registration again. 

It is stupid that I have to wait so long to link my xbox account... it should free in hours not 1/4 of year...

Ask them again about 30 days. You can also use another email if you don’t want to wait. 

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Neon Squid [email protected] said:

I have another Question one i have my linked account from my Xbox to the PC if i log onto the PC and go to the player market and buy a decal will it allow me to use that decal on my Xbox

You can't access market with console-bound account.

6 hours ago, Neon Squid [email protected] said:

i mean if i buy off the markect off my pc and then a day latter go back on my xbox will i have that decal or no

Nope, you literally give Gaijin free money buying anything not in the microsoft store. Other than GE there's nothing you can buy that'll apply to your account if it's an Xbox based account.

14 hours ago, Neon Squid [email protected] said:

i mean if i buy off the markect off my pc and then a day latter go back on my xbox will i have that decal or no

Have you tried logging in to the market from PC before asking? It won’t let you.