ARedneckSquirel

Finally finished grinding the Challenger 2

Made a fun little summary video of my experience along the way. 

Did about 90% of it using just the striker, swing fire and warrior. Would not recommend doing it that way. 

Also hull break needs to be fixed big time. 

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1
medal medal medal medal

1 hour ago, ARedneckSquirel said:

Made a fun little summary video of my experience along the way. 

Did about 90% of it using just the striker, swing fire and warrior. Would not recommend doing it that way. 

Also hull break needs to be fixed big time. 

Probably better than attempting to do it with the Challenger Mk.2/3. Warrior isn't so bad, however hull break needs to be overhauled, there's some egregious stuff like in your vid with load bearing roadwheels and there's a dump of some of the crap I've put up with in the Type 16 in the Japan Ground section. I've been tempted to make a thread on it; it's way too RNG and some vehicles have it far worse than others making them borderline unplayable (Nashorn comes to mind as iirc it can break reliably by AP hitting the armour and no modules, while the M18 can be a bit of a sponge at times).

Now enjoy grinding mods for the Challenger 2. May your map rotation be better than mine.

medal medal medal medal medal medal

2 hours ago, *Hurricanefire32 said:

This should be War Thunder's slogan hahaha

May the map rotation be with you!

Thumps up for the vid, nice!

• Like 1
medal medal medal medal medal

Striker,it has faster missles,more missles to fire in succession,the hull is much faster allowing you to get into more positions and positions faster with the only drawback from swingfire is it having less missles.Ive seen a few times people mention the strikers missles had more pen irl rounding off to around 800 or more but ive never been able to find really any info about that

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

8 minutes ago, *HeshDealer said:

But it doesn’t have an elevated scope so you have to expose yourself in a firing position?

You can thrid person people with it very easily though. 

I prefer the striker personally. And the 800mm of pen is from Gaijin's own dev blog on the striker 

medal medal medal medal