Matchmaking balance?

16 hours ago, RyotNZ said:

The same "kiddie pool" applies in those modes, and until you get to the same mark where you got graduated in planes, you will be against mostly bots.

I tried some matches with tanks and boats to see if that's the case, but no, all the other players were real. None of them a bot. I didn't play many matches with tanks or boats as I did with planes.

Edited by Guest

22 hours ago, superultrajimmy said:

...or I could just find a non pay-to-win game.

If you define p2w as money allowing progress to be faster you won't find one...all games will reward paying customers with better progress...or nobody would pay ;)

In here money won't buy better tanks, planes or ammo...and the better players will always win...

I never spent a dime...will probably sooner or later ... but because I feel in debt ... can't think of nothing I can buy that would make me win more games...

• Upvote 2

On 19/07/2019 at 17:06, Valkyrie_1944 said:

blah blah blah

Allow me to resurrect this thread to discuss what Valkyrie talks about and fix his story.

In the first game, there are 4 BVs.  Myself, my friend, Valkyrie, and a 4th BV who was not in a squad, and in no way related to us.  Valkyrie did not call a point, the rest of us did.  Valkyrie agreed to just head to the airfield.  The replay shows he understood this, as he turned toward the airfield.  After we bombed our targets, Valkyrie was shot down a few miles from the airfield.  He immediately began blaming my friend and I and everyone else for his dying.  We didn't even take the point he wanted, the 4th BV did.  Valkyrie openly states he will just not call points any more and attempt to just take the points he wants, and never communicate.  We point out to him that isn't proper etiquette, and even go so far as to say you'd be shot down for doing that.  Here's the replay:  replay removed...

Second game, he's in with us again, and a 4th BV named BlackIce.  He immediately begins diving for the points, so the rest of us do too.  We all call our points.  Valkyrie refuses to speak and doesn't call a point.  I warn him that if he's going to try to just bomb points without calling them like a child, I will shoot him down.  I even give him a final warning.  When he doesn't respond, I make good on my threat.  He then openly threatens me in chat afterward.  Here's that replay:  replay removed...

I agree that there was a problem in both of these matches.  But it certainly wasn't us.

After this, Valkyrie messaged my friend on 8/4 attempting to intimidate him and I, which is currently being handled in another way.

Valk, if you'd like to contact me in game to speak about that, it may be in your best interests.

Edited by TheElite96

TheElite96 (Posted )

Do Not:
1.1.2. Start or participate in flame wars, intentionally derail a topic, or post useless spam messages in moderated areas.

Friendly warning, please read my reply before posting anything like this again...
medal medal

On 09/08/2019 at 13:33, MonkeySquasher said:

Allow me to resurrect this thread to discuss what Valkyrie talks about and fix his story.

-snip-

And look where "resurrecting this thread" got us while bringing a completely unrelated topic into the discussion... nowhere!

Not only has it derailed a thread off it's tracks even after the thread has slowed down in responses, but you are discussing a completely personal debate/issue on the public forums, which will accomplish absolutely nothing and is unrelated to the thread in every sense. If you must, you can PM those who are involved and discuss it privately, but do not feel as though it is needed on the public forums. By the way, as it seems you know, TKing in any sense is never okay or justified. It is against the game rules and can lead to a ban, it's as simple as that.

Replies to the derailing post have been hidden. If the thread's discussion continues, I ask that it remain on topic and not into the territory of this personal debate again. Bring it to PM.

• Like 1