1 hour ago, TheFleaSniper said:

What is the best way to earn SL quickly? I never seem to have enough. Thanks for any help!

Step 1 Buy easymode plane or tank preferably almost nerf proof aka MURICAAAA. T29 or XP 55 are best choice

Step 2 Abuse superiour matchmaking to roflstomp axis teams and get carried by your team no matter how bad you are.

Your tank is one of the most easymode possible so use it

• Upvote 3
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Playing with the same (good) vehicles more instead of hoping to the next one as soon as you have researched it.

But if you are in a hurry:

Buy the Ju288 (has the best SL modifier with a good payload). Get a premium acc. Get 3 friends in fighters and squad up. Activate a 300% SL booster (you have 2 chances each day to get one by doing assault missions). Then play Air AB and hope that it's not a domination map, but a map with bases. Go for them (and then the Airfield itself and win by destroying it), while your friends give you cover from enemy fighters.

Sooo much profit. We're talking about a million SL per map.

Edited by Kan0nenfutter
  • Thanks 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal

A more general version of Kan0nenfutter's very specific post above.  For me, if I want to farm a little cash, I go with some air bomber/attacker play.

I think this is a reliable source of SL for a newer or average player.  I'm not new, but am definitely still "average" at best. It works for a couple of reasons:

First, yes, you'll almost certainly get shot down.  But usually not until you've had a chance to deliver at least one bombload, sometimes more.  GT's aren't that difficult to hit, and bases obviously even easier.

Second (this pertains more to AB specifically), most air battles are Ground Strike victory conditions.  If you're dedicating your lineup and efforts towards that goal, you're increasing your team's chances for a win more than if you're providing a fighter primarily focused on air kills.  And wins bring a big RP/SL bonus.

medal medal