BurstKiLL

OTOMATIC Vs ATGM

Okay guys, I've been facing a problem while playing with my OTOMATIC and I want to share it.

When I want to take down a Heli, it's simple to do with radar and an stationary target (unless if my radar keeps tracking wrong, but I'm used to it), however, if  that heli is shooting back ATGM, well, I'm **** up. My shots will just explode near the incoming ATGM, being unable to go through and kill the heli behind the ATGM, while the ATGM keeps coming to me as there is nothing against it.

Today I've faced the same problem again, a heli in my respawn, noticed me, shot me 3 ATGMs while I wasted HALF of my ammunition that just didn't wanted to go through those ATGMs. If atleast the ATGMs exploded with my shoots, it would be nice, but, that didn't happened.

Do you guys have the same problem? or it's not a problem at all for you?

In that case you might consider putting an Bug report up if there isn't already one. If the devs are not informed they will change nuthin

medal medal medal medal medal

Start to shoot at distance of 5-4,5 km with a very low rate of fire, to be invisible for enemy. If you see heli at a very short distance you can try to kill him with SAPOM.

This new mechanic works against spaa, the hardest thing is to kill Fj-4b with bullpups when it tries to destroy you.

medal medal medal medal medal

Anyway, YES, I've experienced ATGMs setting off my proximity shells while NOT being destroyed in the process, too. Multiple times. This can also happen with unguided rockets. 

And the worst part is, this is probably intentional:

https://warthunder.com/en/news/6229-video-the-shooting-range-150-en

Check the official Shooting Range talking about missiles interception, at 12:00.

• Thanks 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal