Stona

Planned Economy (modification costs) and BR changes - July 2019

cover_facebook_answers_developers_07a5fc

Together with the planned economy changes, this update will affect vehicle modifications and costs of additional naval weaponry.

With the introduction of the new vehicle ranks in War Thunder, we are systematically adapting the game economy - In this case, it is similar to one of the previous updates we’ve had, in which research was simplified, as was the purchase and training of crew for most of the top ranked vehicles, however in that update, vehicle modifications weren’t affected.

In one of the updates coming in the near future, the RP requirements to unlock modifications will be reduced for most of the higher-ranked (but not top) vehicles, and this will allow us to smooth out the sharp increase in the complexity of modifications research that took place, for example, between the Me 262C-1a and Me 262C-2b.

Table with modification cost changes:

Additional Info:

• For vehicles placed as the final vehicles in the research tree, we will introduce a special multiplier which, in most cases, will allow for reductions of the requirements for modifications of previous vehicles of the research tree.
  • If new top-ranked vehicles are implemented into the research tree in future, the RP requirements for researching the modifications for older vehicles will be reduced by 40%. 
  • As part of these plans, the costs of modifications in SL and GE will not be changed, although they may be subject to general economy changes.

Table with battle rating changes:

Additional Info:

• The Sturer Emil will switch places in the research tree with the Nashorn.
  • R2Y2 Kai V1,V2,V3 will get airfield take-off only. It will get the ability to take off without bombs.
  • I-301 moved to II rank

To leave feedback for Battle Rating changes, please use this link

To leave feedback for Modification cost changes, please use this link

• Like 12
  • Thanks 20
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 17
  • Sad 10
  • Upvote 17

Update (04.07.2019)

• I-301 moved to II rank
  • Aircraft table proposals updated
  • R2Y2 Kai V1,V2,V3 will get airfield take-off only. It will get the ability to take off without bombs.
  • Like 5
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 2

Battle Rating changes for Ground Vehicles are live.

Aircraft and Navy would be implemented soon.

• Like 2
  • Confused 5
  • Upvote 1