Welcome to 5th Panzer Division Wiking =WKG= We are a squadron of people looking to have fun in War Thunder, you don't need to be a die-hard player to join us. As long as you have a good attitude and are willing to play with others, then we're the squadron for you! We currently have members from all around the world such as; EU, US and AU. We hold daily squadron battles and most of our members participate in World War mode. Requirements: 100 minimum personal squadron rating, Min BR: 5.0. Axis or allies and be at least 16 years old, Discord: https://discord.gg/UwxnFkb (mic required) Activity: At least once a week. Once you join our discord you are required to fill out our small form of a couple easy questions so we can do our official recruitment/introduction talk to let you join our ranks. We hope to see you in-game!

20190519_134646.jpg

Edited by TheDutchUnnamed
medal

It was nice to play against you guys yesterday. Even though you kicked our arses... We hope to meet you again on the battlefield and hopefully with a better outcome for us! ;)  

• Like 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

6 hours ago, Kasukaru said:

It was nice to play against you guys yesterday. Even though you kicked our arses... We hope to meet you again on the battlefield and hopefully with a better outcome for us! ;)  

It sure was nice (at least for us) we hope to see you there soon, May the best win!

• Upvote 1
medal

Hee TheDutchUnnamed,

I played a little before but never too much, started again now and looking for others to play with. Although I’m only playing for a couple of days and only got a 3.0 tier at max atm. Is it still possible to join I reckon I’ll grow faster towards the BR 3.7 when I have people to play with!

On 24/05/2020 at 21:18, dirkinater said:

Hee TheDutchUnnamed,

I played a little before but never too much, started again now and looking for others to play with. Although I’m only playing for a couple of days and only got a 3.0 tier at max atm. Is it still possible to join I reckon I’ll grow faster towards the BR 3.7 when I have people to play with!

Sure just join the discord!

medal