Welcome to 5th Panzer Division Wiking =WKG= We are an up and coming squadron looking to achieve the next step in War Thunder; You don't need to be a die-hard player to join us. We are a squadron that likes to have fun and success at the same time. You will definitely learn something from our players. We currently have members from all around the world: EU, US and AU. We hold daily squadron battles and most of our members participate in World War mode. The requirements: min of a Rank V vehicle in any faction, 200 minimum personal squadron rating, 500 Minimum activity in the first 2 weeks and kept throughout your time in the squadron, and be at least 17 years old, Discord: https://discord.gg/wPaJDh6 (mic required)

20190519_134646.jpg

Edited by TheDutchUnnamed
medal

• 9 months later...

It was nice to play against you guys yesterday. Even though you kicked our arses... We hope to meet you again on the battlefield and hopefully with a better outcome for us! ;)  

• Like 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

6 hours ago, Kasukaru said:

It was nice to play against you guys yesterday. Even though you kicked our arses... We hope to meet you again on the battlefield and hopefully with a better outcome for us! ;)  

It sure was nice (at least for us) we hope to see you there soon, May the best win!

• Upvote 1
medal

Hee TheDutchUnnamed,

I played a little before but never too much, started again now and looking for others to play with. Although I’m only playing for a couple of days and only got a 3.0 tier at max atm. Is it still possible to join I reckon I’ll grow faster towards the BR 3.7 when I have people to play with!

On 24/05/2020 at 21:18, dirkinater said:

Hee TheDutchUnnamed,

I played a little before but never too much, started again now and looking for others to play with. Although I’m only playing for a couple of days and only got a 3.0 tier at max atm. Is it still possible to join I reckon I’ll grow faster towards the BR 3.7 when I have people to play with!

Sure just join the discord!

medal