Sign in to follow this  
Stona

Update 26.06.2019 (1.89.1.78)

wyvern_968_logo_d2748b094c6a35af9aa7b988

• A bug relating to ground battles, where there would be a delay when the colour of the armour-piercing reticle cross would change, has been fixed.
  • A bug which would occur after flying the Wyvern S.4, where other single-engined aircraft would have no thrust or propeller rotation after spawning in them, has been fixed.

The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Stona said:

• A bug which would occur after flying the Wyvern S.4, where other single-engined aircraft would have no thrust or propeller rotation after spawning in them, has been fixed.

Thanks a lot for this! :salute:

• Like 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

2 hours ago, Stona said:
  • A bug relating to ground battles, where there would be a delay when the colour of the armour-piercing reticle cross would change, has been fixed.

I knew something was up. Thanks a TON for this!

• Like 1
medal medal medal medal

8 hours ago, Stona said:

I'm glad this is finally fixed, very annoying in Sim. Now I just hope that other Wyvern bug (That causes the game to freeze momentarily after you kill a Wyvern) gets fixed soon too!

medal

16 hours ago, SamuraiJack said:

would be nice if we had a fix for the H8K3 inactive rear gunner next...

15 hours ago, Pirillo said:

Thanks a lot.

I am still waiting for the H8K3 rear gunner not shooting any more: thats's a premium plane. Please fix it.

Please submit a bug report here:

https://forum.warthunder.com/index.php?/forum/590-aircraft-3d-visual-performance-handling-and-damage-models/