DisconnecT83

Update 21.06.2019 (1.89.1.63)

Maintenance%20(12).jpg

• The spread of damaging elements in air-to-air missiles has been adjusted for more accuracy.
  • A bug where activating mouse view prevented control of the aircraft from the keyboard has been fixed. The problem was repeated when using relative control.

The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.

• Like 2

Soo next update, with one good thing and a lot bugs. Right now damage is different, T-2 or F-100D can surive AIM-9E, so new damage is working, but now missiles explode before the target or misses them for no reason. SRAAM from hunter exploded 0.40km from plane, even Sidewinder exploded maybe 0.30-0.50km from target. Oh and i was launched 3 AIM-9E to the F-100D who was flying straight and one exploded before reaching target, other 2 misses him, something is wrong here.

• Like 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal

The spread of damaging elements in air-to-air missiles has been adjusted for more accuracy.

What does this exactly mean?
The schrapnels and explosion are fixed or what?

On Spain, with the AI planes, i have hit a Pe-8 with R3-S missile, hitting it on the left wing, and also destroying the Pe-8 on the right side of the hit plane.

Or i have hit an enemy plane, and another plane, 100m away from it got destroyed as well.

medal medal

Bit late but better now than never. Were AA-20 Nord air - to - air missiles affected? Earlier they were extremely good, now most of the time they seem to explode next to aircraft doing no damage. 

Couldn't find any other relevant update so posting it here.

medal medal medal medal

19 hours ago, LaurynasG said:

Bit late but better now than never. Were AA-20 Nord air - to - air missiles affected? Earlier they were extremely good, now most of the time they seem to explode next to aircraft doing no damage. 

Couldn't find any other relevant update so posting it here.

Oh yeah they were, really badly. Now you need to get basically a direct hit to not get a “Hit” message, and even if you guide it well the fuse still activates too early most of the time and you’re left feeling tilted. I’m pretty tilted at this, and I’d assume it’s similar for people with lock-ons too. Could we find a middle ground between missiles being really good and being spark city?

medal medal medal