karcii

New Czechoslovak SPAA in 7.0 BR or lower - M53/59 Praga

Honestly something with the ZU-23-2 would be better. It would actually be Russian and it would be more effective because of the fire rate.

medal

14 hours ago, Flavettes said:

Honestly something with the ZU-23-2 would be better. It would actually be Russian and it would be more effective because of the fire rate.

Oh yeah, I forgot. I'm surprised the devs didn't add something with it yet.

On 10. junij 2019 at 00:11, karcii said:

Oh yeah, I forgot. I'm surprised the devs didn't add something with it yet.

Don't be surprised, it's because they don't give a flying fig about USSR. If they did, then there wouldn't be that huge hole for SPAA between 4.7 and 7.7, nor would USSR be pitter-pattering behind for the last 2 years in regards to top tier MBTs and ammo, plus USSR would actually have competent CAS and PTABs. As it is, USSR tree is slowly but surely becoming a dead duck, at every BR there is either a GER or a US vehicle that outperforms it by a vast margin.

Latest update is painfully blatant whom they cater to the most.

• Upvote 4
medal medal medal medal medal medal

On 09/06/2019 at 09:43, Flavettes said:

I saw that apparently vehicles like BMP-1, MT-LB, etc. where mounted with the ZU-23-2.  The USSR tech tree could be filled up with real vehicles but again I don't understand why the devs are just ignoring.

1 hour ago, karcii said:

I saw that apparently vehicles like BMP-1, MT-LB, etc. where mounted with the ZU-23-2.  The USSR tech tree could be filled up with real vehicles but again I don't understand why the devs are just ignoring.

Because they won't sell rank 5/6 premiums 

medal

1 hour ago, karcii said:

What's that supposed to mean?

People don't buy the XM-1 to grind the M42. They buy it to grind the M1 series. Gaijin is more interested in high tier MBTs, rather than filler.

Edited by WulfPack
  • Like 1
medal

On 16/06/2019 at 16:22, WulfPack said:

People don't buy the XM-1 to grind the M42. They buy it to grind the M1 series. Gaijin is more interested in high tier MBTs, rather than filler.

I don't know, it's complicated. I believe the premiums should be rare or prototype tanks, and tanks used irl, in combat should be in the normal tech tree for free.

Yeah the devs made top tier brutally hard to reach financially on purpose. Once you get there after a huge amount of time you don't have enough silver. To actually earn silver from a battle you need a very lucky game, you can't just play, because the repair cost takes it away, and all this makes players have to buy overpowered top tier premiums. I hope this is the last cash grab they do, would be nice if they focused on the game.

They don't have to do this to earn money, forcing is not needed at all. Me when I first joined WT long time ago I liked it and supported it, because it was a fun game. Was a big fan of German weaponry during the time and got the pz III N as my first premium.

Edited by karcii