Stona

Update 05.06.2019 (1.89.1.33)

Maintenance%20(16).jpg

• Me 264 – A bug that caused unstable engine operation at altitudes above 6,000 metres has been fixed.
  • La-9 — The operation of the automatic cooling system has been corrected. Now the automated operation keeps the radiator flaps in the closed position for longer in WEP mode. 
  • T-51b — Guidance limits for the triple aft unit have been amended.
  • AB-Tei Serial — The vehicle’s speed-gaining dynamics have been amended.
  • AB-Tei Pioneer — The vehicle’s speed-gaining dynamics have been amended.
  • The reload time of 13.2 mm machine guns has been changed from 2.5 to 2.0 seconds.
  • Post drop bomb detonation caused by nearby aircraft or helicopter explosions has been fixed.
  • The mass of the explosive substance in the HEFI-T shell for the HC-45 cannon has been corrected.
  • A bug where on systems based on Linux there were some short lags in battle has been fixed.
  • A bug where sound of searching for the target with heat seeking continues after the players vehicle has been destroyed or exited has been fixed.

The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Stona said:

Post drop bomb detonation caused by nearby aircraft or helicopter explosions has been fixed.

Thanks for that.

• Like 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

4 hours ago, Stona said:
  • A bug where sound of searching for the target with heat seeking continues after the players vehicle has been destroyed or exited has been fixed.

This one annoyed the living ends out of me. Its fixed yayy:)

medal medal

Really important fix specially the 13mm mg reduced to 2 seconds.

And the german mg151 20mm?  their ammo work better than a 30mm (oneshot wings and tails of every Aircraft) fix that and let apart the "2.5 seconds of reload for 13mm" 

medal medal

7 hours ago, Stona said:

Post drop bomb detonation caused by nearby aircraft or helicopter explosions has been fixed.

please tell me that this is the bug i reported which aircraft wreck detonate the bomb in the ground 

medal medal medal medal medal

7 hours ago, Stona said:
  • A bug where on systems based on Linux there were some short lags in battle has been fixed.

Great. Running on Vulkan works already quite well - some effort put into it and perhaps official support would be highly appreciated.

• Like 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

5 hours ago, Warpzeh said:

Wheres the super mystere fuel fix? Or the radar fix? These should of been fixed by now.

The fuel consumption issue was only reported 2 days ago: 

As for the "radar fix" we have no open reports for any such bug outside of a suggestion for all aircraft with a gun-sight radar (which does not just affect the Mystere) , so I would suggest submitting one please. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Stona said:

Confirmed fixed.

Thank you for your ongoing effort of taking care of your Linux users; this is very much appreciated!

My system:

- Xubuntu 18.04.2 LTS with all the latest updates

- NVidia driver 430.14

- GeForce GTX 1050 Ti

- Intel Core i7 870 2.93 GHz

- 16 GB RAM

- Samsung SSD 860 (250 GB)

- 2 * Samsung HD103SJ ATA (1 TB)

That rig is now 7 or 8 years old (the GTX 1050 Ti and the SSD were a recent update half a year ago), and War Thunder is running like a charm with 1920x1080 and high graphics settings (around 50 FPS).

Kind regards

HuHa

• Like 1
medal