Ouiche

Economy changes (04.06.2019)

Maintenance(18).jpg

Various economy related bugs, which caused Silver Lion and Research Point costs for new vehicles from update 1.89 “Imperial Navy” to be incorrect, have been fixed.

• Type 11
    • Price in SL: 100,000 → 250,000
    • RP cost: 26,000 → 75,000
    • Crew training costs in SL: 29,000 → 72,000
    • Expert cost in SL: 100,000 → 990,000 250,000
    • Ace cost in GE: 500 → 940
    • RP multiplier: 1.42 → 1.66
  • Chikugo
    • Price in SL: 140,000 → 610,000
    • RP cost: 36,000 → 220,000
    • Crew training costs in SL: 39,000 → 180,000
    • Expert cost in SL: 140,000 → 610,000
    • Ace cost in GE: 590 → 1500
    • Repair costs in AB/RB in SL: 1,130/1,650 → 3,280/5,090
    • RP multiplier: 1.48 → 1.90
  • IJN Yugumo
    • Price in SL: 190,000 → 230,000
    • RP cost: 50,000 → 61,000
    • Crew training costs in SL: 55,000 → 65,000
    • Expert cost in SL: 190,000 → 230,000
    • Ace cost in GE: 700 → 820
    • Repair costs in AB/RB in SL: 1,450/1,970 → 2,080/2,810
    • RP multiplier: 1.54 → 1.60
  • IJN Akizuki
    • Price in SL: 230,000 → 250,000
    • RP cost: 61,000 → 75,000
    • Crew training costs in SL: 65,000 → 72,000
    • Expert cost in SL: 230,000 → 250,000
    • Ace cost in GE: 820 → 940
    • Repair costs in AB/RB in SL: 2,150/2,800 → 2,920/3,860
    • RP multiplier 1.60 → 1.66

Changes will also affect modification costs.

The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.

• Like 2
  • Confused 17
  • Sad 3

Oh dear, here was me thinking that the good original prices where going to be spread to other trees, Shame that Gaijin wants to price the already small population of navy out of the actual fun vessels.

Edit

@Ouiche Why is the Silver lion cost of the expert crew on the Type 11 just under 4x the price of the boat? that seems rather excessive even for these terrible changes.

Edited by the_suztown
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 20
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

i understand that the Naval branch of the game has its own research system, and that the further right you go in one tier, the more modern and the stronger the vessels become, but 220K RP for a tier II end of the line Boat? i dont think thats reasonable, 100K might have been, but 220K is far over the line. in comparison: A high end Tier VI ground vehicle has also around 220K RP cost, i really hope you rethink the current amount of RP the right end vehicles of Tier II Naval vehicles cost.

Have a nice Day

Schroedinger

Edited by OFW_Schroedinger
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 14
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

I don't post much on here, but this has persuaded me to. 220k RP for those vessels is completely excessive. At this rate the Naval population is going to abandon the game mode entirely.

I was looking forward to new boats/ships. But there is no way I am grinding that much for them.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 12
medal medal

I expected this change...

So basically player who had the OP 02 also got a huge RP and SL and GE reduction for ships if they researched them before this update. This increases the gap between regular players and wallet warriors even more

• Like 1
  • Upvote 7
medal medal

I would have played Japanese boats before, but I probably won't now that the one I wanted went up in price by x6

• Like 2
  • Upvote 12
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

rather than increasing the research const und ungrindable hights (like in other nations!?) fix the multiplier on rp cost for ships in general... if you do 3 kills with 3 shots from a 75mm gun i expect more than 600 rp at the end of the game!?

also: if you are about economy changes, please do it right. reduce the modification RP on the Me 262 C-2b... for an 8.0 plane its still out of hand...

why are medium tier vihicles harder to research than top tier? that doesnt make sense... if the chikugo is a "top tier" because its post war and stuff the way you designed the tech trees on ships doesnt make sense either...

thank god i grinded my way past the chikugo yesterday x)

• Upvote 3
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

This is a joke, right? The grind was already outlandish and this just makes it even more unreasonable... I was actually excited when i saw that there was an economy change, hoping it would make unlocking new boats and ships possible within a reasonable time frame, but clearly gaijin doesn't care. Typical.

• Upvote 3
medal medal medal medal

i´m still waiting for the missing changes from the "big" economy update.

The RP cost costs of all tier V planes were reduced a lot. Usually the RP costs for he modules were reduced too.

But some planes were left out:

f.e. the 2 japanese F-86 Sabres

or british meteors. especially the mk. 8 with 50k rp cost for first module.  The meteor mk8 and the two f-86´s need as much RP per module as the new top tier fighters like T-2, mig-19 or F-100

I cant check all tier V planes cause i have spaded most.

Pls gaijin have  a look on this!

planes that i know with high module costs (compared to other planes same BR from other nations)

Me-262-c2 (much more per module then C1)

ki-200 (-> me163b-0)

japanes sabres (-> all other sabres)

meteors on 7.3 to 8.0 (-> italian-, french-, russian- ,..... ,... -fighters)

• Upvote 2
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Alright but when we ll see a fix to the Me 262 C-2Bs RP amount needed to unlock new modules? It had been negelcted since the April changes and I already put a report on this problem one and a half months ago although i m not sure i ve uploaded it in the correct place......

medal

Lewl...I never post anything on this forum period, however when i saw these changes i was mad. Japanese Naval just came out. its already hard to get a full game in higher tier and its VERY VERY slow game play(not enough players playing it).

Why on earth would you go and make the cost even more....is there a point for me to even complain about this game do they even listen? or is it just making player spend more money to get premium (wasted my money on the dame pre order for japanese force) sigh.....

medal

was grinding out the Chikugo, woke up this morning:

• Price in SL: 140,000 → 610,000 :facepalm:
  • RP cost: 36,000 → 220,000 :Bayan:

thats a price hike of x4+ and a RP cost hike of x6!

.......................................I'm going back to grinding planes :torpedo:

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

This is the not the way to encourage players to come to a mode that is struggling to find players. For those of us tired of fighting bots, we would appreciate you making things easier for players, and not trying to squeeze every last dime out of them. 

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Some terrible changes to be honest...

The naval game population is very low at the moment, have to go to foreign servers with often 150+ ping just to get a game.

A Tier II ship should not be more than a tier IV ship to reasearch or buy...that is some serious imbalance!

Edited by Balls_of_Steel_
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Naval realistic mode is already a bot fest, with 4x4 + bots matches being common, turning the grind up is not a good thing for those who returned to the game for the japanese tree. Cant understand this decision.

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Can someone explain the reason behind these excessive cost of SL and RP? 

medal medal medal

Hardly anyone plays Naval Battles now, that's why BOTs have been introduced.  Now possibly,  the few who came back for the addition of the Japanese naval tree and may have stayed will stop.  The community has been looking forward to an economy change for the better, this ain't it.  I don't even bother playing the cruisers do to the cost involved if you end up on some horrible teams.

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

I don't think these changes are conducive to maintaining or increasing the navy player population.  Navy is the mode that I play the most and I have very long wait times most of the time.  Now that you are killing some enthusiasm for IJN, it will go back to longer queue times.  I bought into the IJN and I don't want to pay these prices for vessels or grind this amount of RP now.  The stand out is the Chikugo RP and SL cost.  250k and 610K seem way too high for a tier 2 and for its performance.

medal medal

If I had known this I would have started on those two boats instead of the destroyers...
Well, guess I'm never getting them now. Thanks Gaijin.

medal medal medal medal medal medal

What a shame. I can barely make money with a premium account on high tier GF. Guess I'll have to pass the navy side of the game.

I think the economy is getting out of control, I played this game for years, we didn't had this issue with SL before, now even with premium I can barely make money with top tiers

medal medal medal medal medal