_Condottiero_

Repair cost and reward bonus

My repair cost for 1/3 researched Ariete(P) is 11616 SL.

I killed 4 enemy tanks without death and got 11992 SL.

This is just ridiculous :facepalm:

Why do we have only 150% SL reward for top tier tanks?(it's the same as for 4.7 vehicles...)

• Like 2
medal medal medal medal medal

1 minute ago, _Condottiero_ said:

My repair cost for 1/3 researched Ariete(P) is 11616 SL.

I killed 4 enemy tanks without death and got 11992 SL.

This is just ridiculous :facepalm:

Why do we have only 150% SL reward for top tier tanks?(it's the same as for 4.7 vehicles...)

My repair cost for the Leopard 2A5 is 23k.

You seriously haven't noticed that they care 0 about top tier balance?

They had the chance to decompress everything since 3 months.

But no.

medal medal medal

25 minutes ago, NoodleCup31 said:

But no.

I can't even imagine how it's possible to play 2a5, because me with my Italian line-up almost every battle have -10k SL or less.

Why can't they do the same SL reward bonuses as for planes? G.91YS for example has 370% SL reward bonus.

1 hour ago, _Condottiero_ said:

I can't even imagine how it's possible to play 2a5, because me with my Italian line-up almost every battle have -10k SL or less.

Why can't they do the same SL reward bonuses as for planes? G.91YS for example has 370% SL reward bonus.

It isn't possible, top tier is not for making profit.

I have 5 mil SL and grind can spend them.

I get them back by playing the Ta 154 and Do 335 B2

medal medal medal

4 hours ago, NoodleCup31 said:

But no.

Maybe if they had added proper counterparts to the Leopard 2A5 it wouldn't have needed the huge repair cost, but gaijin decided to implement it the same way they did with the M1 in 1.77.

And yes it needs it now until the right counterparts are added in my opinion. 

Don't know about the Ariete(P). Could be that it has such a high repair cost because it is in German teams most of the time. Just like the Challenger MBTs got a high repair cost because it was in the US teams most of the times. 

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

1 hour ago, dutchrenzo62 said:

Maybe if they had added proper counterparts to the Leopard 2A5 it wouldn't have needed the huge repair cost, but gaijin decided to implement it the same way they did with the M1 in 1.77.

And yes it needs it now until the right counterparts are added in my opinion. 

Don't know about the Ariete(P). Could be that it has such a high repair cost because it is in German teams most of the time. Just like the Challenger MBTs got a high repair cost because it was in the US teams most of the times. 

yes

medal medal medal

I own my Ariete (p) too and I know what is bleed SL every match. I just play a few matches with it and then switch to my G.55 and farm the SL that I lost.

Don't know why it is so costy to play... I don't see anything special with Ariete (p) compared to other MBTs that are cheaper.

Edited by BurstKiLL
  • Upvote 1

I guess someone gets a lot of money playing high tier Italian tanks.(but it's not me unfortunately...)

https://warthunder.com/en/news/6333-q-a-answers-from-the-developers-en

Q. Why are repair costs for strategic heavy bombers like the B-29 and Tu-4 so high? The B-29 now has a repair cost of over 60,000 Silver Lions once upgraded, it's impossible to fly these aircraft without huge economic losses as they are easy targets.

A. This situation appears because of the special gameplay involved in heavy bombers and the application of general economy rules to them in the game. It means that players who understand how to use these vehicles and use them for their intended purpose can receive significant amounts of silver lions for one successful fly out. The algorithm of distribution of economy indicators regulates the situation in general by compensating for the possible greater earnings in silver lions by increasing the price of repair. So the average heavy bombers still remain positive (on balance) but this is achieved by a significant amount of repair for those who are unlucky enough and also lose the vehicle. We understand the complexity of this situation and are working on changing of the algorithm for calculation in economy indicators for these aircraft. We plan to reduce the repair cost of bombers at the same time as the reduction of earnings in silver lions for some actions in battle.

I guess when they will fix its armor (if it ever happens), how much will cost. :lol2:

• Haha 1