• Expert SL 1,030,000 → 1,010,000
    • Ace GE 3,000 → 2,600
  • Super Mystere B2:
    • Price in SL 790,000 → 990,000
    • RP 200,000 → 380,000
    • Crew training costs in SL 230,000 → 280,000
    • Expert SL 790,000 → 990,000
    • Ace GE 1,800 → 2,200
  •  FlaRakPz 1, ADATS, Roland 1, Leclerc, Ariete, Type 16, Stormer HVM.
    • Price in SL 690,000 → 1,020,000
    • RP 250,000 → 390,000
    • Crew training costs in SL 200,000 → 290,000
    • Expert SL 690,000 → 1,020,000

Changes also affected the costs of modifications.

The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 5
  • Sad 23

The SPAA vehicles should stay at 250,000. They are necessary to have for players with less SP in individual games and for players with less time to grind overall to support their team and defend against air. Plus more modern versions are surely going to be introduced relatively soon

We just had a patch that reduced RP requirements and now they're already going back up. The F-86K especially does not deserve this as its not even supersonic, or top tier.

Edited by Hunter12396
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 9
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

What happened to the days when Gaijin used to announce things beforehand so we could at least plan accordingly? 

• Upvote 7
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

But why? Why make any AA 390k?

AA's should be much easier to unlock than normal tanks.. And let's talk about that repair cost on the ADATS, shall we? Currently more than the best MBT for US?

Safe to say, everyone disliked this change, I'm sure.

• Upvote 6
medal medal

7 hours ago, Atlantians11 said:

why these changes the econemy changes last month then raise then back up again with the new patch?

Listed vehicles are new vehicles introduced in 1.89 update. There is no "raise back up again" here. Numbers right after the launch were wrong and we fixed them asap.

• Like 1
  • Haha 9
  • Confused 2

They should roll it back everything besides the hunter f6 was fine, not to high not to low, but hey i guess the people that golded it straight away got a good deal!

• Upvote 5
medal medal medal medal medal medal

7 minutes ago, Stona said:

Listed vehicles are new vehicles introduced in 1.89 update. There is no "raise back up again" here. Numbers right after the launch were wrong and we fixed them asap.

they may have been "wrong" but they were better and more acceptable.

The lower RP at release was a welcome change... with aircraft, ships, helicopters and tanks to research for multiple nations the grind is getting too massive. The more you add, the less everything should cost. I like all of the available vehicles, but am stuck now because I just can't grind that much. I can't go through hundreds of thousands of RP just to get the Southampton I'd love to play, I can't do the same to get to top tier helis to use in ground RB, I can't do the same to get to top tier France. I can only do one of these at a time. It's simply too much to do all at once. And this is why people don't play naval and smaller nations: you have to give up other game modes and nations to grind them and that is just not worth it. 

Lower the RP for top tier (the RP reduction for lower tiers we got a while ago was enough for those tanks imo) and make it possible to enjoy more game modes and more nations at once in war thunder. If you keep forcing everyone to stick to one grind, less popular nations/game modes will be ignored and the work you did on them will have been for nothing. 250k was a much better amount of RP for the top tiers, especially the AAs. I don't mind 380k for the best MBT of a nation, the flagship of your ground line-up, but for an AA or light tank it is just not worth it and only clogs up your grind. This game is impossible to play for those that want to enjoy multiple nations and multiple game modes.

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

I want to thank you guys and girls at Gaijin and here on the forums for all the hard work you've put in over the years and with this patch specifically. I know it's probably very easy to let a lot of the negative criticism get into your head so here's some positive to balance that out. Thank you all. 

That said I've got to ask what the reasoning was to set these vehicles at these RP & SL costs so soon after a major reduction in RP & SL costs? Is there some rule stating that Rank VII vehicles must be priced x amount? None of these vehicles have even been in the game for a significant amount of time for statistics to be gathered. I understand that the vehicles in question were mistakenly released with lower RP & SL costs than intend. My question is why are these RP & SL costs necessary?

Edited by Orphican
Not enough coffee. Forgot a few words.
medal medal medal medal medal

SERIOUSLY GAIJIN! Im not the best player, but i try my best. yet when im playing top tier i loose 30-40k SL some matches, and win 15-20K SL some matches, I have to play low BR and make money so i can play top tier for some time until i cant afford it and then i have to play low BR again. WHY would you DO THIS to us? Should only the best players have the ability to play top tier in this game? You changing the RP for this tank is not good i think. but the change in SL cost is so damning.! Ur taking the fun out of the game with making everything so expensive!

gPuKpO1.jpg

Ok so can anyone tell me why the Type 16 costs as much RP and SL as 10.0 br vehicles but Centuaro from the same BR costs 140 000 less in RP, roughly 40 000+ less SL in price and  90 000 less SL in crew training ???

Why is this not fixed?  I could have own this vehicle by now if not for this stupid bug.

And if this is a bug what about those who already bough this thing with GE and had to paid more SL than it actually needed???

medal medal medal medal medal

21 hours ago, Stona said:

Yes, one those was, Super Mystere was reduced previously, and now it's back up again. Personally I was like 50-60K away from it, now I'm not even halfway anymore

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

On 30/05/2019 at 18:55, quantumpants said:

SERIOUSLY GAIJIN! Im not the best player, but i try my best. yet when im playing top tier i loose 30-40k SL some matches, and win 15-20K SL some matches, I have to play low BR and make money so i can play top tier for some time until i cant afford it and then i have to play low BR again. WHY would you DO THIS to us? Should only the best players have the ability to play top tier in this game? You changing the RP for this tank is not good i think. but the change in SL cost is so damning.! Ur taking the fun out of the game with making everything so expensive!

Thats the point. By forcing you to play lower Tiers for SL they keep more players in lower Tiers for new players and those who are trying to grind through new nations. If they didnt do that then everyone just only play high tier and new players would have nobody to play with. That would kill the game.

Sure, the game is a different kind of fun when playing at different tiers, but still

medal medal medal medal