BurstKiLL

Ariete (p) one of the most expensive high tier mbt

Okay guys, I don't want to come here and say things for sure, because Ariete (p) is my first high tier MBT, and I don't really know about other nations. 

When I was grinding Ariete (p), I noticed that it has the second highest repair cost on stock between other Rank VII MBTs, higher than T-80u and bellow Leo 2a5. After reading some topics on french forum (where the repair cost discussion actually happens every day), I get the knowledge that gaijin uses repair cost as some kind of balancing feature. I do own my Ariete (p) now and I've played several matches with it, however, as I just expected, it's just a simple MBT that don't excell on anything (like challengers, but agile, just kidding, never played it). So, my question is, why Ariete (p), as an MBT that don't have anything too special have that high repair cost, losing only to Leo 2a5, between high tier MBTs?

Gaijin dont play their own game. They look on only server statistic. And Ariete (p) is not popular tank. More than that, there are only a few players that play this tank and they learned how to play it, so the server statistic show developers that tank is good and its repair cost is increasing

medal