Sign in to follow this  
Movezig

Battle task questions

I've been on hiatus for years and now I see that it's possible to get a premium each month through battle tasks. Could someone give me a rundown of what I'll need to do, and what tier/BR vehicles I'm going to need? wiki looks a bit outdated. I want to play Air and Naval RB, specifically bombers and MTBs. Will I have to use different vehicles and modes?

OK:

You need to do 12 special tasks in a month, which cost a small amount of warbonds to buy and are things like "Kill 180 units with a bomber", usually you get 25k SL each time you complete one

You also need to have unlocked the last level of the shop, which requires 40 daily tasks to be done in the month

And each vehicle costs 3000+ warbonds.

You will need to do the special tasks in Tier III or above

Each time you buy a new special task you can chose from 6 across AB v RB and tanks/planes/ships

If you don't like any of the options, you can change them by spending SL

You can also change your daily tasks if you don't like them

So, doable, but requires planning and a time commitment and IMO only worth doing if you are time rich and cash poor as very few of those premiums are rare and most are only 1-2k eagles to buy

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Sign in to follow this