22 minutes ago, AClockworkCorpse said:

I tried this because that other tank game is full of RNG shenanigans and cheat mods. So far I'm loving it and looking forward to unlocking more stuff and learning all I can. See you all on the field! :DD

Remember, when you ecounter vietnam map, just return back to hangar. Dont even bother with it.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Upvote 2
medal medal medal medal medal

Wellcome!

This is one of your best game of choice, myself left Wot after 8k matches, switched to WT since 2013.

Greetings!

Welcome to the Forums!
Lots of useful threads here that You might want to check out, namely in the Academy section to get Yourself .

If You have any specific questions feel free to PM the Community Helpers, or Forum mods.

Cheers, good luck and have fun! :salute:

• Like 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

9 hours ago, Budipapir_ said:

Wellcome!

This is one of your best game of choice, myself left Wot after 8k matches, switched to WT since 2013.

Well you haven't been missing much. NA Ranked matches have been discontinued, likely for good, after WG decided to overhaul the game type to make it based around skill instead of lucky win streaks and chevron farming. Apparently our population is dwindling, so people are heading over to the EU and RU servers. I figured it was time for me to try something else instead of starting the same game over.

7 hours ago, Oldtimer1955 said:

What took you so long;)

As I mentioned above, the sky fell in a manner of speaking. There's also a few other things that brought me here, chief among them the proliferation of certain cheat mods. WG decided to update their policy and identified the mods in question and where to get them, and let everybody know they had until June 1st to get rid of them. They made that announcement like 3 months ago now and the game has gotten to the point of unplayable most of the time. On top of that they've got packet loss issues, up to a third of either team will disconnect at the start of a match and there's just nothing you can do to save that crippling loss when it happens to your team.

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone, I appreciate it.

Guest FinnishFinn
11 hours ago, Samuel_Hyde said:

Remember, when you ecounter vietnam map, just return back to hangar. Dont even bother with it.

what do you have  against vietnam man.