How do I use the tracking camera: enemy

Southtown00

How does this work. Tried it I assumed it would keep the camera pointed at the target. But I don't quite understand how to use it properly. Also in the control settings I know how to add a button to a control but how do I delete the one I don't want to use? I click and it says assign button but the old one stays there how do I get rid of it?

Hi there.

When you have selected  a target, lets say in planes.  You can press the tracking key to switch your view to wherever that plane situates around you. It will only track a target you have selected previously with the target selection key. It is handy during dogfights for example, when the enemy tries to get around you and you loose sight of him/her.

On keybinds, you can set new keys constantly, but to erase the previous you have to choose 'replace' instead of 'add'. It willl state if you have any doubles that might interfere with another, so you can find and fix those.

Hope that helps,

Have nice weekend.

medal medal

I think you need to hold down the button and then the camera will track the target. This is only available in gamemodes with markers (Air AB & RB, tank AB).

To remove a setting, there is a little button in the bottom right of the controls dialog. I believe it looks like a little key with a cross on it. This will remove all key binding for that action though

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal