Hi Everyone....

So I'm only a level 8 in aircraft battles.  I mostly joined the game for aircraft battles.  I was doing great until I got leveled up and now playing against the MUCH better aircraft and can't even come close to holding my own now.  I'm looking to join a squad.  I've been playing flight sims for close to 20 years on and off.  I play about 2 hours every night....at least I have been for the past month.  I have a headset and willing to follow instructions during battle.  I'd love to work with a wingman and learn how to fly that way.   

Thanks!

Hello you and welcome to War Thunder ;)

I like your thinkwise that you want to squad up. I am lvl. 30 ,but not that good, and look for some squadmates anytime. If you want we could try it or find some servers where you find even more people to play with. :) If not, it's no problem. So enjoy your time here! 

American aircraft aren't turn fighters they are energy fighters so if you are going to attack an enemy aircraft you should BnZ(Boom and Zoom) and if an enemy got behind if you know you are faster you can run away and use your elevators to doge the shots or you can do loops and use your flaps a great way to learn is to watch YouTube videos on how to do this I used to play arcade but i don't anymore I play realistic battles since they are more fun for me and if you don't like arcade you should try it out if you want to squad up for realistic tell me what time(UTC)are normally on and we can play together.