Sign in to follow this  
Kolenovr

RP redistribution

Ello guys. Anyone knows if there is a plan to cut the prices of RP and for the redistribution? Its impossible for normal people to research top tanks. Even more so if they keep adding new stuff and while I might be half way through research of one vehicle, they add a new one and Im forced to research the new one before the old one can be even purchased. Some shady EA/Ubisoft milking tactics.

13 minutes ago, Kolenovr said:

Ello guys. Anyone knows if there is a plan to cut the prices of RP and for the redistribution? Its impossible for normal people to research top tanks. Even more so if they keep adding new stuff and while I might be half way through research of one vehicle, they add a new one and Im forced to research the new one before the old one can be even purchased. Some shady EA/Ubisoft milking tactics.

Top tier economy was eased just a few weeks ago. Didn't notice?

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

6 minutes ago, Dodo_Dud said:

Top tier economy was eased just a few weeks ago. Didn't notice?

Have not, at all o_o The change must be pretty miniscule. Do you have any idea how much they lowered the RP price?

11 minutes ago, Kolenovr said:

Have not, at all o_o The change must be pretty miniscule. Do you have any idea how much they lowered the RP price?

Depending on what it was, quite substantially. Read the old news changelogs, there were tables.

On a funny note: I somewhere claimed that the reform will not remove the complaints. Thanks for proving me right.

Edited by Dodo_Dud
  • Haha 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

In case you couldn't find it yet, or for others who have yet to know about it, here's the update notes for the recent economy update:

Click on the links in the post for specific details for each change.  It cut the RP costs of a lot of High-Rank Tanks and Planes, some nearly in half.

Edited by JackRob7
medal medal medal medal medal

8 hours ago, Kolenovr said:

brUh.  read https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vSDPz4RIrQEUuSuj0oFPitmhv5KDWRLhcuM5PYPTPH8gkwkpGGT90shlb1DbJB5egw0jAPss80diZZX/pubhtml#

medal medal

Sign in to follow this