Sign in to follow this  
yvzslm48

M4'S are OP

guys ı think M4's and their variotions are Over powered  sometimes ı cant penetrate them with a Panther A ı think this is not possible what do you think ??

• Haha 2

You can find a few tips here:

Having an enemy that is almost impervious to frontal damage is not that uncommon in WT. It happens with Soviet heavies, KV/IS series, Jumbos, Jagdtigers, certain US and even french SPGs, few more. 

If you cannot penn and are unlucky in hitting weak posts just disengage, you have no obligation to accept unfavorable encounter. Leave it to guys with HEATs or better guns, let him claim the vector and advance if he wants, risking hits from the flank. 

• Upvote 1
medal

If you cant penetrate an enemy tank just shoot the gunbarrel if it takes too long to aim for weakspots.

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Only M4 that can withstand a Panther round is the Jumbo...M4A3E2...either it was this or it was an odd fluke...

All other M4s should be killable from the front and from far...

There are topics on how to fight the jumbo...if you meet it frontally (and close enough to aim) i would suggest aiming to the mg port (or the cuppola).

Ideal is getting a side shot, of course...

I don't have Panther so not sure it there is other way (with most other tanks i have there aren't many)...i hear Panther is also not very vulnerable to Jumbo gun...

• Upvote 1

Sign in to follow this