Sign in to follow this  
Guest Onman99

Newbe questions

Guest Onman99

Hi, I just started playing today. Coming from WoT the terminology is all giberish to me.

Where can I find the meaning of things like RB, BR and the like?

Many times an enemy is shooting at me and I try to aim for them, but my crosshair can't seem to find that tank - it just stays white. It's quite an unleveled playing field if they can shoot me and I can't shoot them. Am I doing something wrong?

1. War thunder wiki: a fair amount of info there on different game modes and mechanics.

2. BR In a nutshell is a number aside to a vehicle, ranging from 1.0 to 10.0, depending on its combat effectiveness. An M1A1 Abrams for instance is ten while b Sherman is 3.7. 

If you are in b col battles where you can't see any enemy tanks you are in realistic battles aka RB In which there are no markers on enemy vehicles

Edited by p51guy123
medal

58 minutes ago, Onman99 said:

Many times an enemy is shooting at me and I try to aim for them, but my crosshair can't seem to find that tank - it just stays white. It's quite an unleveled playing field if they can shoot me and I can't shoot them. Am I doing something wrong?

Keep in mind that the "aim helper" is only active in arcade mode.  In other modes the crosshairs will not change color as to indicate if the shot will penetrate etc..

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

1 hour ago, Radom said:

Keep in mind that the "aim helper" is only active in arcade mode.  In other modes the crosshairs will not change color as to indicate if the shot will penetrate etc..

Isd there a white crosshair in other modes?

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Better yet find an experienced player to squad up with and just tag along, if you have a Mic that's even better.

Edited by p51guy123
medal

Sign in to follow this