NoblemanDK

Not a welcome. More like a goodbye

After almost 6 yeears it seems like a goodbye from me.
Good fun times have been turned into frustration every day with the gameplay that gayjin decided to add.
Naval borring as *beeeeep*, match making that cause more tank games with my 7.7*2/8.0 with choppers than without.
The feeling of lies we see in the news about the games, the lack of communication as well.

All this just doesnt make it fun anymore so it is better saying goodbye while i still have some sanity left.

I wish all players the best and hope you will not experience the same as i have.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5
  • Upvote 8
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Bye.

I too am feeling the frustration with match making, I posted up about what i believe the problems are about 30 minutes ago, but it's disappeared, guess it got moderated away.

Oh well

Stona (Posted )

Please re-read the rules.
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Sad to see you go, we had more than a few "encounters" over the years and it is always fun to match wits with someone that knows what they are doing and plays the game well. It is hard to have "veterans" of the game lose their drive and motivation to continue playing, whatever the reasons may be . . . . Most F2P games follow a similar "business model" and that generally does not include retaining players for long periods of time as a whole. Turnover is expected, if not even encouraged at times . . . . pity that, loyalty has more value than many give it credit for, in my eyes anyway. Yes, the game has changed a great deal since I started some 5+ years ago. I like many changes, some not so much, some not at all . .. . I just play the game they give us and try to find things I find enjoyable. It does seem to be getting harder and harder to find those things lately . . .  but then again . . .  it is constantly changing, so perhaps some changes for the better are on the horizon. Good luck and fare thee well . . . . come back and check in on us from time to time . .. .  here's hoping they make changes that bring back some vets and get more new players to join in as well.
:salute:

• Upvote 4
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

You earned over a 1.2 Billion Silver lions

166,759 air kills & 287,318 ground kills

And you never ventured past arcade

and I will bet never moved past mouse aim

Maybe thats the problem

• Confused 4
  • Upvote 6
medal medal medal medal

Dear Gaijin, 

I can't say I  disagree, his experiences, obviously a long time player, resonates. I have my own reasons why I stay and continue playing, yet I see the same complaints over and over, some you may choose to brush aside, for now, but there are some very evident complaints that you should really address, not tomorrow, but now. I do not see the game collapsing anytime soon, but like they say, never say never. Don't wait 'til the villagers start pounding on your door, by that time it might be too late...

Edited by Oldtimer1955
  • Upvote 2
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

19 hours ago, de_le_Chance said:

Sad to see you go, we had more than a few "encounters" over the years and it is always fun to match wits with someone that knows what they are doing and plays the game well. It is hard to have "veterans" of the game lose their drive and motivation to continue playing, whatever the reasons may be . . . . Most F2P games follow a similar "business model" and that generally does not include retaining players for long periods of time as a whole. Turnover is expected, if not even encouraged at times . . . . pity that, loyalty has more value than many give it credit for, in my eyes anyway. Yes, the game has changed a great deal since I started some 5+ years ago. I like many changes, some not so much, some not at all . .. . I just play the game they give us and try to find things I find enjoyable. It does seem to be getting harder and harder to find those things lately . . .  but then again . . .  it is constantly changing, so perhaps some changes for the better are on the horizon. Good luck and fare thee well . . . . come back and check in on us from time to time . .. .  here's hoping they make changes that bring back some vets and get more new players to join in as well.
:salute:

The maps are way to small for top tier tanks, and some maps are way to big for lower br vehicles. They put tank traps every were, so you can no longer explore and enjoy the game and the new maps to its full potential... Shame..... I just play now to derp, not fun no more. I remember the map sizes in SIM were the size of the original maps in RB mode. I've done games were I get constant uptier without being in a squad for nearly 20 games straight, going against superior armour and guns, just no fun. I have met a lot of people in game over my 5 years of playing and my 12000 hours in game. A lot of them have put a lot of money into the game, me included. But the DEVS do not listen, hence we lose those who make the game. I spend my time now, catching and reporting cheaters in game.... And I do it well, managed to get 4 players banned in 2 months. My YouTube channel is Taurus1978. Some fun videos on the game, and some not.

Edited by Taurus1978
spelling
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

On 30/04/2019 at 11:17, NoblemanDK said:

After almost 6 yeears it seems like a goodbye from me.
Good fun times have been turned into frustration every day with the gameplay that gayjin decided to add.
Naval borring as *beeeeep*, match making that cause more tank games with my 7.7*2/8.0 with choppers than without.
The feeling of lies we see in the news about the games, the lack of communication as well.

All this just doesnt make it fun anymore so it is better saying goodbye while i still have some sanity left.

I wish all players the best and hope you will not experience the same as i have.

As i said it before... Before a Mod came and delete my first Post becaus of.. Reasons o_Q

I can fully understand you. I Play WT since 2013 and i HAD hope for this Game but after 4 1/2 years I play it only for 2 reasons: The Money is put into WT in the Past. And i have to many Livetime in it (And ofc there is no better WT alternative:crying:) I can't understand WHY Gaijin made so many Stuff wrong in the first and second and third run and why they need SO much time to fix stuff #M60GunMantle... Its only sad.

5 Years still the same lazy and brain afk Gamemods. Many many Suggestions and nothing happend. WT could be a such good game but its become to a real WoT Clone in Gajin style and yea.. Slowly im done with the Game

M60 Mantle explain

Spoiler

Long Story short: The Mantle of the M60 has 127mm ingame but irl it has over 300mm (so far as i remember it of an Picture a User has made with a tape measure. But hey, Gaijin said it has only 127mm - but the Logic speaks defferent^^ But sorry Nobody can assert with full seriousness as an Engineer: Hey, lets make a Tank BUT to make things trolly, We do the one part that matters most of worse and inferior quality. Thats against all of the Human Logic:017:

Sorry Gaijin but I DON'T belief you that. Pls make you Source for this Open in the Forum

Edited by Hakajima
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

1 hour ago, Hakajima said:

As i said it before... Before a Mod came and delete my first Post becaus of.. Reasons o_Q

I can fully understand you. I Play WT since 2013 and i HAD hope for this Game but after 4 1/2 years I play it only for 2 reasons: The Money is put into WT in the Past. And i have to many Livetime in it (And ofc there is no better WT alternative:crying:) I can't understand WHY Gaijin made so many Stuff wrong in the first and second and third run and why they need SO much time to fix stuff #M60GunMantle... Its only sad.

5 Years still the same lazy and brain afk Gamemods. Many many Suggestions and nothing happend. WT could be a such good game but its become to a real WoT Clone in Gajin style and yea.. Slowly im done with the Game

M60 Mantle explain

Reveal hidden contents

Long Story short: The Mantle of the M60 has 127mm ingame but irl it has over 300mm (so far as i remember it of an Picture a User has made with a tape measure. But hey, Gaijin said it has only 127mm - but the Logic speaks defferent^^ But sorry Nobody can assert with full seriousness as an Engineer: Hey, lets make a Tank BUT to make things trolly, We do the one part that matters most of worse and inferior quality. Thats against all of the Human Logic:017:

Sorry Gaijin but I DON'T belief you that. Pls make you Source for this Open in the Forum

They never show any sources for their "upgrades" but if you want to change something you need multiple sources and bring back people from grave to prove they are wrong.

Edited by Pleskac
  • Upvote 1
medal medal medal

1 hour ago, Pleskac said:

They never show any sources for their "upgrades" but if you want to change something you need multiple sources and bring back people from grave to prove they are wrong.

As far a I know it, in the past were many Bug Reports with Sources about this but the newest answer was: Its fine (Logic beside)

I have made few Bug reports in the past and all would deletet or get locked so... Sorry but i dont make any Bugreport anymore because if this. Last bug report I made was to the whole Type90, STB1, Type74 etc. Hydraulic Suspension stuff whats Buggy as hell. I linked Videos from the Issue with files etc but yea... "Its not a bug" .... I know, its a Problem Serverside but ITS a FEATURE for this kind of Tank what they NEED to play them Propper^^ Sorry for this off topic but yea.. Its very anoing when you play the Type90 or another Tank with a hydraulic suspension and the Gun is shaking up and down the whole time after you use it and/or drive with it a little Hill up to get in Shooting Position :s Sometime it happends (7 /12 from 10 Matches) and its very frustratet to make Bug reports (and also for one who has problem with the Grammer in English because of my German Grammer Brain^^)

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Hey Noble, sad to see you go, we had nice time trying to get the gold eagles wagers together.

I agree naval is really boring, I don't like helos too (only attack role when they could do amazing support roles). And I agree also that we have been lied to so many times, especially in the events, that I can't believe anymore a single word of what is announced.

Public relation has been abyssimal since years (despite moderating team trying their best to extinguish the fires the guys in charge caused).  I hope you will keep all the good times you got with the game and only remember the positive aspects. See you !

• Upvote 2
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Try RB or SB, or just play lower tier planes/tanks. Sure ships are trash, but you don't have to play them.

If you cannot be convinced to stay, then I wish you the best of wishes. :sad:

It is always very depressing to see veteran players leave the game like this.

medal

On 30/04/2019 at 16:06, Twisted said:

You earned over a 1.2 Billion Silver lions

166,759 air kills & 287,318 ground kills

And you never ventured past arcade

and I will bet never moved past mouse aim

Maybe thats the problem

Please for the love of god, dont be "that guy" smh

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

Sorry to see competent and experienced players ( as I logically assume you all are) taking on this decision. But at the end, we must understand that underneath all this "fun" is a profitable business that thrives as any other here mentioned competition. It comes eventually down to us, the end users what we want to do with all the "goodies".sure they want you to keep hauling in long sessions of gameplay that require time, effort and if the skill doesn't speed up there fast enough then you open up your wallet and many times try to "upgrade the defect" quickly. I'm just saying this out of personal experience and in no way addressing anyone in this chat. I've played WOWs for a couple of years now and can obviously reconlgnize the constant "temptation" addressing new ships, new lines earning more points and trying to get the most broken version of any ship out there. The truth is you are what they want you to be and with time I've come to peace with my decision making and purchases. I don't purchase doubloons anymore and have found out that the game still results in fun and excitement. This is all about how much you're willing to put the foot on the gas so to speak. There are those who literally won't chase their underwear playing on endlessly and there are people like us who don't have every ship in the line, don't play every line of ship either and are fine viewing some talented and unselfish YouTube CCs that pretty much give you a detailed, in depth perspective of what you're missing out on or what you should buy but after carefull analysis. And most of us know pretty damn well by now what we want or need or are simply best at. Not every shoe has to fit, no matter how pretty it may be. In the end it all comes down to this, being number one on the leaderboard isn't free and the company whom you've decided to play under will make sure that's the case. The question is are you folks ready to get burned out with the game for this purpose. If it's not fun anymore for a multitude of "right" reasons you should pace yourselves down from it and come back when you get that feeling of enjoyment you had the first time you played it.

Whatever decision you may take, the best to all whom I've not had the pleasure to meet and good luck on your future game choices

I am on and off with the game now a days. Take long breaks from time to time. But I can´t really quit, cause I really want this game to live on and become better. Sadly it has gone in the wrong direction with more and more P2W, bad implementations of vehicles, helicopters, ships and so on. The maps are so boring now that I don´t really know which ones I like any longer. Maybe none really. 

But in all that darkness I´ve gotten a slightly warm and hopeful feeling recently, were it feels like they actually have started working a bit harder again. Bigger bug fixes and a sense that the content will change again in the future. Because the low player numbers are really noticeable now. Cue times on certain BR´s are long and when you get a match it´s a ******* mixed battle. I know, there are soooo many BR´s and game modes now, but you can tell anyway. You tend to meet the same players more often now than before. So, the game is....well not dying, but in a pretty bad place now. Because new players will leave as quickly as they came due to the long cue times at the low BR´s. It is sad and I don´t have a solution other than, kill bugs, upgrade the graphics, be more creative in map creation and look over the game modes again.

I don´t want to quit the game, but I will if the player count drops to a critical level were you can´t get into games or always get mixed battles.

Edited by *ArcticSoldier
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal