Relic72

PS4 Astro C40 TR

Hello everyone!

So i just picked up the new Astro controller hoping the extra two buttons would help with button maping like cannon/MGs for both air BR and Tank BR. Problem is that the two extra buttons on the controller are really just doubles of the standard buttons on a regular ps4 controller, like i can have two X buttons and 2 square buttons. So i was just wondering if anyone else has picked one of there up and what you have done with the extra buttons? Also i can change what the extra buttons are on the under side they just have to be doubles of whatever is already on there.:lol2:

medal

10 minutes ago, Relic72 said:

Hello everyone!

So i just picked up the new Astro controller hoping the extra two buttons would help with button maping like cannon/MGs for both air BR and Tank BR. Problem is that the two extra buttons on the controller are really just doubles of the standard buttons on a regular ps4 controller, like i can have two X buttons and 2 square buttons. So i was just wondering if anyone else has picked one of there up and what you have done with the extra buttons? Also i can change what the extra buttons are on the under side they just have to be doubles of whatever is already on there.:lol2:

Best use I can think of for those extra buttons is to set them as D-pad or X-O-Square-Triangle buttons and use them as shift keys in combination with the triggers and bumpers. I tried to set combos on the extra buttons of a Nacon Pro Revolution some 2 years ago but War Thunder didn't supported it so I returned it and kept playing with my DS4.

Edited by *sardinha08
  • Like 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal