Sign in to follow this  
G3cko873

New BR Rotation for Squadron Battles

new BR rotation  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think a random BR rotation should be implemented?

• Yes
    • No
    • I think a new rotation should be added, but not a random BR rotation.
  2. 2. if you answered yes to question one, what do you think the Lowest possible BR should be?

• no limitation
    • 4.0(current lowest BR)
    • 4.3-5.0
    • 5.3-6.0
    • 6.0+

Assuming that everyone in this part of the War Thunder forum has experience with Squadron Battles, ill just get straight to the point. The current BR rotation, although yes it works, it gets old, repetitive, and kind of boring after time. I think the 1 BR per week is fine, and I think the 2 month seasons are the perfect length for what squadron battles are, but the BR rotation, 4.0, 4.7, 5.3, 6.0, 6.7, 7.3, 8.0, 9.0, 10.0. those same 9 BR caps in that order every season. Considering that the new rank 7 vehicles are probably going to get upped in BR soon, the BRs will have to be changed either way, and I personally think it is time for a new rotation. I think the best thing to do would be a random BR rotation, every season is different, as of 25-4-19, there are 28 battle ratings in game, and squadron battles go over 9 of them. with a random BR rotation, it would keep squadron battles interesting, and not only that, but it could bring squadrons together to come up with new strategies, new lineup, and bring money to gaijin from people buying more premiums which in my book is a few really good reason to implement it.

The only problem a random rotation could cause would be that if the BRs are released in advance, if any low BRs are listed it could populate those lower BRs with high level players so they can "practice" in the vehicles, which is why it would probably be the best to announce the BRs as they come up.

Horrible Idea. Meta still changes from season to season, especially with new tactics and slight BR changes from Gaijin. i.e. the jumbo. Coming from somebody who has played squadron battles since the early days. This is still a far better system and I would hate to see BRs shift right now. 

medal

On 28/04/2019 at 20:07, AgentJamesBond said:

I would hate to see BRs shift right now. 

About that, you see, BRs are probably going to change pretty soon here, as the T-80U, M1A1, 2A5, and Tunguska are hopefully not gonna stay at 10.0 they will probably get raised to higher BRs, and gaijin will have to figure out a new BR rotation either way, so it will change soon, but the only question is well, when?

On 30/04/2019 at 18:59, G3cko873 said:

About that, you see, BRs are probably going to change pretty soon here, as the T-80U, M1A1, 2A5, and Tunguska are hopefully not gonna stay at 10.0 they will probably get raised to higher BRs, and gaijin will have to figure out a new BR rotation either way, so it will change soon, but the only question is well, when?

They will probably just do 8.0 - 9.0 - 10.7 for this season (or the max br of what Leopard 2A5 will be)

medal medal medal medal medal

Sign in to follow this