Sign in to follow this  
Timakus41

Hello all

Hey folks, So I finally gave in and am trying this game I played world of tanks and armored warfare even dreadnaught.

Seen banners and heard people talking about this game but never wanted to try it. Do to all the negative thing people have said you know its pay to win the population is on the decline etc.

I have a few questions regarding crew's is it like world of tanks where you train a crew and transfer it into a new tank?

• Like 1

Welcome here!!!
So about things...

1. Its not pay to win, sure you can buy premium time and premium vechiles here as well, but those not just some prototype that was in a notebook (if you know what i mean by that).
2. Population.. hmm you can get those thing about every game and War Thunder still kicking after six year so you can guess it.
3. You have a crew for aircraft, tanks, ships.. The only common for them is the repair level and speed, everything else is different for them.
And you can train each crew member for the tank and ships, and no it is not need to transfer them, you put them into another tank and their skill still the same.
4. There is no premium shell here, instead there are different shells for tanks...

• Like 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Welcome, hope you'll enjoy it. Came back just a month ago after 3 years absence and it has been a fond re-Union. No worry about population, folks tend to play the clock 'round ahere in my experience!

10 hours ago, Timakus41 said:

Hey folks, So I finally gave in and am trying this game I played world of tanks and armored warfare even dreadnaught.

Seen banners and heard people talking about this game but never wanted to try it. Do to all the negative thing people have said you know its pay to win the population is on the decline etc.

I have a few questions regarding crew's is it like world of tanks where you train a crew and transfer it into a new tank?

Firstly, id like to welcome you to this game, community and whatnot. As for your question.
No the crew works a little bit different here.

- Unlike wot where you train transferable crew... Here you train crew for a slot which means that you can have one crew for every tank/plane/vessel that you put into that slot. Although since you can spawn more than once in this game its better to train crews in multiple slots.

Edited by OGy43
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Hello Timakus,

I'm new to the game, as well.  I really like it.  I would not classify it as a pay to win game.  It takes some experience to start getting kills.  I got slaughtered at first.  I'm doing better now.

Sign in to follow this