What's up with the Cruiser's repair Cost?

WorvernScar

Hi there,
So I'm currrently working on getting the german cruisers and I can't quite wrap my head around the repair costs for them when compared to other nations, especially considering the new "heavy" cruiser from the americans. Was it previous player statistics displaying a high kd ratio/exceptional performance for people using german cruiser, or was this an overlooked part from the developers?

• Upvote 1

The long story short is that before the Brooklyn was added German reigned supreme in the cruiser game, with the very tanky Emden and then the Koln right after it Germany had the best line up (still does bust doesn't have the best overall ships anymore) since the beginning of the CBT but it has only recently been disrupted.

Just for some context I have something like a 69% W/R in the Emden with a 10:1 K/d so its safe to say it was very powerful. At any rate the repair costs should normalize at some point but dont hold your breath

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

12 hours ago, WorvernScar said:

Hi there,
So I'm currrently working on getting the german cruisers and I can't quite wrap my head around the repair costs for them when compared to other nations, especially considering the new "heavy" cruiser from the americans. Was it previous player statistics displaying a high kd ratio/exceptional performance for people using german cruiser, or was this an overlooked part from the developers?

It's Gaijin being Gaijin. They are biased as heck - evidence is right there. Germany has higher repair costs, and they aren't doing anything to change it. Nice balance. :facepalm:

Edited by vonVince
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal