Ok so I have just finished a game in RU251 where I tried to spot 3 tanks while flanking. I was using the bino's ….. I targeted 3 individual tanks and the spotting mechanic didn't work!!

what made things worse was that as soon as I came out of bino view the 3 tanks I spotted were killed within 20 seconds then I got bombed by a plane...another topic of frustration..

so I did what im supposed to do get no reward from it and then get one shotted by stupid p47 bombs... 

I am really getting frustrated with the poor quality of the game mechanics.

Another thing that really annoyed me was that my ping was only 197 and not the usual 400+ I usually have to play with.... I just cant win playing this game  :/

it s like getting a Ferrari parked in your driveway you think wow awesome, looks great, sounds great , then you realise that it only comes with 2 wheels and the key is broken inside the ignition...:(

Some help or suggestions would be appreciated... Oh and yes I checked that I wasn't using the gun sights the message on screen was place curser over the target....:/

On 17/04/2019 at 07:40, Stermling_Cult said:

Ok so I have just finished a game in RU251 where I tried to spot 3 tanks while flanking. I was using the bino's ….. I targeted 3 individual tanks and the spotting mechanic didn't work!!

what made things worse was that as soon as I came out of bino view the 3 tanks I spotted were killed within 20 seconds then I got bombed by a plane...another topic of frustration..

so I did what im supposed to do get no reward from it and then get one shotted by stupid p47 bombs... 

I am really getting frustrated with the poor quality of the game mechanics.

Another thing that really annoyed me was that my ping was only 197 and not the usual 400+ I usually have to play with.... I just cant win playing this game  :/

it s like getting a Ferrari parked in your driveway you think wow awesome, looks great, sounds great , then you realise that it only comes with 2 wheels and the key is broken inside the ignition...:(

Some help or suggestions would be appreciated... Oh and yes I checked that I wasn't using the gun sights the message on screen was place curser over the target....:/

There's a cool down on spotting it is even longer if you miss the target by a small margin.

197 ping is good?? What! Anything over 60 for me would be unplayable! Feel for you man isp's and whatnot troubles are the worst.

Edited by DrPhibes1
  • Thanks 1
medal medal

With ping that high it’s possible the tanks were not where your screen said they were.  WT gets desynced pretty easily at high pings (and yeah, near 200 is high).

medal medal

Sign in to follow this