Hello

I have been having this issue for a while now and only an unconventional approach can help me. I wish to make the two step authorization for safety and to access the marketplace, but i cant. The reason is that i started my wt account with a hotmail e-mail account and when hotmail became outlook i did the wrong step to turn the hotmail into outlook. Instead i created a new E-mail address on outlook. I tried many times to recover the old hotmail address, unfortunately i am unable to do so. The only way to fix the problem is up to the administration. I know changing email is against gaijin policy. Maybe you can make an exception nevertheless. I also came up with a way that you know that i am really the holder of the account. You could send me a code to the email that i can access and i will log into warthunder and confirm the code ingame to a mod or admin. Please consider this, i would be grateful. With best regards...

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Hi,

Unfortunately nobody on the Forums can help with this, that includes admins, moderators, etc. You'll need to contact Gaijin Support by their website to receive potential help with this:

https://support.gaijin.net/hc/en-us

Cheers! :salute: