I JUST finished the I 180 S plane but in the screen where i was assembling it i accidentally hit my space bar twice while leaning over and it assembled and gave me the plane, I didnt mean to do that and was still reading the instructions on how to trade it in. I didnt want the plane at all i wanted to trade it for the VFW Can i give this thing back and get the VFW? please? Im pretty upset that the vehicle i just grinded 20 hours for just got snatched from me because of a UI screw up. 

Edited by jacejax
medal medal

4 minutes ago, jacejax said:

I JUST finished the I 180 S plane but in the screen where i was assembling it i accidentally hit my space bar twice while leaning over and it assembled and gave me the plane, I didnt mean to do that and was still reading the instructions on how to trade it in. I didnt want the plane at all i wanted to trade it for the VFW Can i give this thing back and get the VFW? please?

Sell the plane, buy the VfW. Or grind number 2.

Edited by Dodo_Dud
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

3 minutes ago, Dodo_Dud said:

Sell the plane, buy the VfW.

I cant sell it, It assembled and is now part of my tech tree on the premium side, you can only sell the coupon. 

medal medal

Just now, jacejax said:

I cant sell it, It assembled and is now part of my tech tree on the premium side, you can only sell the coupon. 

Then on to number 2.

• Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

4 minutes ago, Dodo_Dud said:

Then on to number 2.

I dont want to spend 40 dollars to get the vehicle i earned already. Im asking if gaijin will remove the I180S and give me the VFW from my account. 

Edited by jacejax
medal medal

Not much we can do here on the forum, you might have some luck contacting the Support.
As it's an user error i cannot guarantee that they can help you but we, here on the forum are powerless in such areas.

https://support.gaijin.net/hc/en-us
Good luck! :salute:

Answered, Redirected & Locked

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1