Sign in to follow this  
Mojojojojo

USA 9.0 match making

So, recently I decided to take out the xm1 for a run USA for 9.0 line up. To be honest most games are 9.0 with a rare exceptions of up tier, but I am constantly getting bad teams, for example today I have won 1 game out of 9 played. Is everyone else playing 9.0 getting similar MM or its just me getting bad teams? 

FYI: I am bored of playing leo2a5, I have 4 nations unlocked and so far I've tried playing Germany 5.7 which was riddled with loses, Russian 7.0  with same rubbish MM and now finally trying my hands on 9.0 USA and same results. I am so frustrated with this game right now, I feel like removing it from the hard drive. 

Here is an example of how rubbish their MM system is, going from last match that is:-

16 vs 16 match

4 players don't even spawn in my team

7 players leave after 1 death.

how the hell do you call this a fun and engaging game play

Edited by Mojojojojo
  • Haha 1
medal medal medal medal

right now people are grinding and leaving. i would give it a week. but yeah unless that Xm1 is good it seems 9.0 is going to be tough. 

medal medal medal medal medal

Months ago I saw someone in an amx13hot one game and I almost shed a teer. Poor player had no more missiles and was trying to pen my Chalky Mk2. I literally typed in all chat "just go to cap and re arm" the player said something back that made me even more sad. Sigh. I really wish they'd extend BRs to 11.0  and adjust BRs of tanks. This is just stupid at this point. 

• Upvote 1
medal medal

On 14/04/2019 at 16:12, USVIKILLER said:

Months ago I saw someone in an amx13hot one game and I almost shed a teer. Poor player had no more missiles and was trying to pen my Chalky Mk2. I literally typed in all chat "just go to cap and re arm" the player said something back that made me even more sad. Sigh. I really wish they'd extend BRs to 11.0  and adjust BRs of tanks. This is just stupid at this point. 

If they moved rank 7s up to even 10.3 then that would probably be enough to solve the problem with 9.0s always being bottom tiered .

Then all the 10.0s would be pushed up so the rank 7s would be able to play . 9.0s would probably see alot more 8.0s then .

right now 99.9% of 9.0 games you're going to be fighting with 10.0s

• Upvote 1

On ‎14‎/‎04‎/‎2019 at 23:12, USVIKILLER said:

I really wish they'd extend BRs to 11.0  and adjust BRs of tanks.

Because I really think br 11 wouldn't cut it!

medal medal medal

On 14/04/2019 at 10:04, Mojojojojo said:

To be honest most games are 9.0 with a rare exceptions of up tier, but I am constantly getting bad teams, for example today I have won 1 game out of 9 played. Is everyone else playing 9.0 getting similar MM or its just me getting bad teams? 

Nope. Thats the result of creating much more better vehicles in a nation, compared to the others.

Its a pattern you see, like in all MMOs out there.

Many nations, rotate FOTM tank/character/class per each nation, most players spend money to grind FOTM, profit, profit, profit. Nothing more, nothing less. 

medal medal medal

On 14/04/2019 at 09:04, Mojojojojo said:

So, recently I decided to take out the xm1 for a run USA for 9.0 line up. To be honest most games are 9.0 with a rare exceptions of up tier, but I am constantly getting bad teams, for example today I have won 1 game out of 9 played. Is everyone else playing 9.0 getting similar MM or its just me getting bad teams? 

FYI: I am bored of playing leo2a5, I have 4 nations unlocked and so far I've tried playing Germany 5.7 which was riddled with loses, Russian 7.0  with same rubbish MM and now finally trying my hands on 9.0 USA and same results. I am so frustrated with this game right now, I feel like removing it from the hard drive. 

Here is an example of how rubbish their MM system is, going from last match that is:-

16 vs 16 match

4 players don't even spawn in my team

7 players leave after 1 death.

how the hell do you call this a fun and engaging game play

well then think of us RUS players, i xxxx hate getting matched with US atm !!! its a sure lost... all Rush with there XM´s or in stock merks... and leave after 1 death... so its rare to win with them on the team... when we are alone nation "RUS" or with GER, we win pretty much

medal

Sign in to follow this