After yesterday's playing session, I obviously had some I-180 parts, and logging in today revealed that it's all gone. As you can see, it even shows that I somehow had "0 items added" to my inventory.

What's the weirdest part about it, is that my Gaijin market inventory is as it should be, it's the in-game one I can't access, and I also can't earn any parts in battles.

Attached clogs from yesterday, will attach today's in next message, limit reached. EDIT Can't attach today's clog, it's too heavy.

20190412143909_1.jpg

20190412143911_1.jpg

2019_04_12_01_14_19__10180.clog

Edited by GundalfNP
medal medal medal medal

And there I was thinking I was the only one Gaijin'ed, losing just the left outer wing just like that giving me no chance to assemble the plane anymore. You gotta accept and roll with it, events have never worked and I think Gaijin makes money with them in one hand  and lose way more with the other frustrating players left and right. Frustrating them into not buying things anymore and quitting the game alltogether.

medal medal medal medal medal medal

There's hope. Just received it in a box  so the assembling can continue. Still definitely not the way it should've been.

medal medal medal medal medal medal