Libertas425

[Feedback] Performance Issue’s

I’m expirencing some pretty bad FPS drops and stutters, its making the game hard to play. I expirence performance drops in every mode, happens more often when I got enemies or friendlies on screen, and I freeze up for a second and get low FPS making it hard to battle. It occurs a lot when I’m engaging someone or breaking off, seems to get worse the closer I get to someone.  Freezes up while playing at times, but will unfreeze after a second or two, happens mostly while zooming, or shooting. Also expirence terrible FPS drop while switching views sometimes from third person view to first. Flying seems to have frequent FPS drops since the last update. Tanking has some performance issues as well, especially when getting shot at, your FPS will stutter or freeze for a second or so.   I don’t believe its connection issue, it seems to me to be a performance issue with the game especially after this update I’ve noticed massive FPS drops especially when flying... I hope there’s a way to fix this, and make the game play more smoothly.. I do have a One X, and it used to play the game fine on the Valkyries update.. 

Platform: Xbox One

Current Version of game: 1.87.1.48

https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/crankerdas/video/72929004

Edited by Libertas425

Hello @Libertas425

Thank you for taking the time to make a bug report out.

I have tried to reproduce the issue on the Xbox 1 x and I am failing to replicate your issue.

Can you explain what kind of connection type you use?

Also can you Private message me your Xbox Model number (usually located on the bottom of your console) this is so I can research what hardware your console has, as there many different varieties of the same console but with different versions of hardware.

Much appreciated :salute:

Issue closed.

If the issue persists, please create a new ticket.