Sign in to follow this  
MOBB

Engineer event right wing part disappeared

Like the title says, I went to examine the right wing in the engineering event and the component disappeared. 

I cant build the wing section without it therefore I can’t finish the event and get the plane.  Is there anyway to get the right wing back?

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

There is hope. Just received it in a box. So the assembling can continue, still definitely not the way it's supposed to work though.

• Haha 1
medal medal medal medal medal

Are you guys sure the component was not damaged? Because this is how it is supposed to work. I also had the guns damaged and after examine they disappeared and i got tool boxes in Exchange. You can not repair damaged stuff, you can only hope that it Drops after a battle (or buy it).

• Upvote 1
medal

I have lost multiple parts. I cant finish the cooling or the armament.

4 hours ago, Tanker6742 said:

I have lost multiple parts. I cant finish the cooling or the armament.

If your losing 1 piece in each component set, then it's likely a damaged piece. Replace and reassemble. You might have clicked an extra time and converted the damaged piece to tool kits

It took me 48hrs for the i180s to appear in my workshopand toolkits often dissapear for a few hours at a time, so there is a problem but the dissapearing pieces are usually faulty!

Edited by Superfly29r
medal medal medal medal

Sign in to follow this