Planned economy changes for 23rd April. [Feedback]

Best answer

1 hour ago, Arklight said:

So if I am already past the change "difference" RP wise on 2 or 3 Ground Forces vehicles, and there is no compensation (or paying the RP forward towards the next vehicle), from an efficiency standpoint, I should just stop playing until after the patch since all of the RP I'm earning now is going nowhere? Good to know!

Don't get me wrong, the changes are great, but if you are already past the RP need for some of the vehicles on the list, there is really no motivation to keep grinding anything right now. It's just a waste of time. The RP goes nowhere. Now, if it applied to the next vehicle than that would be awesome!

This has been answered many times before. Economy changes are made all the time. Prices go up and down across the board as things change.

When we increase the price of something, we dont charge you the difference and at the same time, its also not returned to you if something is lowered, because you researched that vehicle at a cost it was set to at a different point in game. For example if you researched the Leopard 1 years ago, it was once the very top of the tree, now its been significantly surpassed by many tanks, the difference is huge. This is simply a natural part of game progression. 

As for what you should do in the meantime, we have over 1200+ vehicles in game! :) If you were researching something that is getting lowered, why not have some fun, take a break from that and try another nation, or another line like Naval? Revisit some past favorites or maybe play some lower tier premiums if you have some and stock up on some more Silver Lions :salute:

tables_d7ef803577a0f4b4dff61f816bc8d4bb.

On the 23rd of April we will begin the stage that we previously announced - a reduction of research and purchasing costs for aircraft of rank IV-V, ground vehicles of rank V-VI and helicopters of rank V in order to smooth the time of progress and decrease the research time required before unlocking the top vehicles. Now we are ready to announce the exact date of the update and also the vehicle list that will be affected by the economy changes. 

Planned update date: 23rd of April. 

We are providing this warning about the upcoming changes in advance so that players that are playing at the high ranks can take this into account for future planning in purchasing any new vehicles.

The vehicle list affected by the economy update can be found with the following link.

The current table only shows the ‘major’ planned changes; the full list will reflect other economy parameters.

A list of the economy changes:

• Revision of the costs in RP for research for the vehicle and modules of aircraft of ranks IV-V, ground vehicles of ranks V-VI and helicopters of rank V.
  • Revision of the costs in SL for purchase of the vehicle and modules of aircraft of ranks IV-V, ground vehicles of ranks V-VI and helicopters of rank V.
  • Revision of the costs for crews (incl. for expert qualification).
  • Increase of the reward multipliers in RP of aircraft of ranks V-VI, ground vehicles of ranks V-VII and helicopters of rank V.
  • Revision of the repair costs for the aircraft of ranks IV-V.

Stona (Posted )

Link fixed.
  • Like 28
  • Thanks 10
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 15

Just now, r3dSk0rp10n said:

I can't see the vehicle list, don't have permission.

Sabotage! We're fixing it right now.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 11
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, r3dSk0rp10n said:

I can't see the vehicle list, don't have permission.

It's super sicrit comrade, you cannot see it, you need to believe that it's good :crab:

• Like 5
  • Haha 23
  • Upvote 3

How about naval forces? They should get increased SL gain and reduced repair cost and ammo cost, no one plays it because no one is that rich to afford Nurnberg with it 20k sl repair cost stock, 9600sl per minute of using secondary fuse ammo, which should be stock for 88mm as for any other cruiser, and 70(?) sl per one ap shell. I really want to play naval but I don't want to lose sl every battle 

But naval forces repair costs are huge since introduction of light cruisers, please don't kill top tier of naval forces because it's fun, but no one is going to pay 40k per one ship repair cost plus ammo cost 

Stona (Posted )

Not all at once.
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 11
medal medal medal medal

Nice changes but when will we have the repair and ammunition costs lowered for tier 6/7 also could top tier sl income be increased ?

Edited by duckmartin
  • Upvote 22
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

This looks outstandingly good, I am very happy.

• Like 9

a really nice and welcome change, will motivate me to grind out the vehicles that I skipped and nations that I havent touched. Keep up the good work guys! :salute:

• Like 4
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Do we have any changes for boat costs? Boat module costs? Boat ammo costs? Right now no one wants to play a mode where getting 8 kills and then dying makes you lose SL.

Stona (Posted )

Not for now.
  • Upvote 16
medal medal medal medal medal medal

I seriously hope you guys also revised the Silver Lion multipliers for those certain Premium airplanes in SB mode even though it is not shown in your list.

It is really annoying when several premium vehicles I have bought earn way less Silver than regular normal tech tree vehicles.

Edited by esapekkis
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

These are some very good changes gaijin! well done.

But they are not without flaws, and here is one of them.

All starter Helicopters (Ah-1g, Mi-4av and the SA.313B) now cost 390000 to buy, except the french H-34 which costs 550000. This makes no sense since the H-34 is either on par or worse than the other helicopters so lowering this to 390000 as well would be fair.

Stona (Posted )

thx
  • Like 9
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Maybe I missed it on the list, but are there no revisions to ground forces repair and ammunition costs? I feel as though that was the most pressing concern of those who play top tier tanks.

• Like 8
  • Upvote 7
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

G91YS (BR 9.3) is still more expensive (400k RP) than T-2 (Br 10.0, 390k RP). Can you please use a standard formula that calculates automatically RP and Lion cost in base of BR only? I already tried some formulas and found a suitable one. Do I have to open a suggestion or can I post it here?

Edited by totonz
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

This is great and all, but perhaps you could consider also reducing costs of modifications (assuming, of course, they aren't being changed already)?

• Upvote 6
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

It's a big step in the right direction. But what we really really need is a repair cost/ammo cost reduction.

Or a Silver Lion bonus when playing high tier. Losing 2 tanks in Top Tier right now will net you a negative Silver Lion income even with a win and a premium.

That should simply not be the case, especially with a premium.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 6
medal medal

20 minutes ago, duckmartin said:

Nice changes but when will we have the repair and ammunition costs lowered for tier 6/7 also could top tier sl income be increased ?

I'd like to hear the answear for the same question, otherwise, looking fine.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2
medal medal