DragonSouIkin

[Resolved] Aircraft: Pitch Elevates When Using "View in battle" Function

While using the "View in battle" function and looking around I've noticed my aircraft's pitch slowly elevates. This seems present in all aircraft that I've used. I have my "View in battle" functions keyed to (D-pad Down + ↕: Right Stick: Left-Right) for the X-axis and (D-pad Down + ↕: Right Stick: Up-Down) for the Y-axis.

Video: https://xboxdvr.com/gamer/dragonsoulkin/video/71746606

Version: 1.87.0.70

Edited by DragonSouIkin
  • Thanks 1

Hey @DragonSouIkin this issue is not a binding problem, this a controller issue it self.

I had the same issue and when I used a newer controller the issue was resolved.

In my personal experience, I cleaned the controller out of dust and residues. After that

I used the same controller again and the issue was resolved on that. If you have a mouse

and keyboard to spare, try using the mouse and keyboard for your tail controls.

Let me know how this goes.

Through some testing I can confirm that it is not a controller issue. The steps that I took to test are as follows.

With a controller using pointer aim, the problem is present. When I press down on the d-pad which is set to (enable axis) the plane begins to elevate. So I then switched my controls to the HOTAS and realistic settings. The problem was no longer present when using the C2 - Hat Down to enable axis and flight stick to look around. When I switched the controls to pointer aim with the HOTAS the problem of the plain elevating the moment I press to enable axis resumed.

The problem only seems present when the control settings are in Pointer Aim and toggling to enable axis. I would also like to add that if it was a controller issue the problem would be present while in use of tanks and ships, and any other games as well, but it is not.

Edited by DragonSouIkin

Hello @DragonSouIkin my apologies for taking long to reply, going through an entire back log of reports takes a while.

That being said, is this still an issue with you? 

I've noticed the problem has ceased, but not on all aircraft but I'm on orders for the next couple days so I'll be sure to submit vehicle specific information if I find one that continues to have this problem once in back home.

The problem is still present on all aircraft, but the effect is extremely negligible. If it is an adjustment setting on a developer/moderator end I would leave it as is rather than risk an adverse reaction or beating a dead horse.The current effect is barely noticeable on a large screen TV and sitting staring at it for long enough to notice a change in pitch.

I'll leave this matter as resolved and if I come across any further issues of this type I'll make a separate report for specific vehicles. 

The P63 still has the issue. Actually a number of aircraft still noticeably have the problem as I go through more planes in different nations. On some it was really bad and it did get fixed for those but on others it's still present.

If you'd like I could test each aircraft i have and compile a list with severity of the elevation. I've got over a hundred planes.

Hello @DragonSouIkin, thanks for taking the time to make a bug report, with the release of 1.89 the issue should be resolved.

If the issue persists, please create a new report following our guide lines.

We greatly appreciate the time and effort you put into making reports.

We do check all reports and process most of them as best as we can.

Please do make more reports if you have anything else you find.

Cheers,

Tech Mod Team