I can't get the store to sort for anything lower than new top tier stuff.

A new player can't get ANYTHING lower than Tier V packs.

What gives?

I looked up T29 by search and that was there (although not sortable by filter) but MOST other ones are just not available.

What if someone joins say Italian tanks and wants an Italian premium to help grind?

They are just out of luck?

Is there a different way to sort on the store than clicking on the left?

Is this a bug or do you just not care about new players in favor of killing the company with top tier?

Many of the tanks I haven't already bought myself have ALSO disappeared from the research tree (like the M60 Ariete, Iron Duke, many of the german and russian multi-tank value packs,etc) so I can't even buy it that way.

Please tell me this is a bug and you haven't **** the lower tiers to get people to buy more expensive high tier crap.

This will kill the game if that's the case.

Your business model can't ignore new players.

magazine2 (Posted )

Moved to Gaijin.net Store, Gaijin Market, Main Website, Forum, Live Problems & Advice.
medal medal medal medal medal medal

What are you talking about?

Spoiler

image.png

Firstly, the Italian M60A1 was removed from the Gaijin Store, you can read more about that here.

Secondly, the Iron Duke is not on the Gaijin Store because it is an event / rare vehicle, but it can be purchased on the Gaijin Market, located here

1 hour ago, ninjapiratekris said:

I can't get the store to sort for anything lower than new top tier stuff.

A new player can't get ANYTHING lower than Tier V packs.

What gives?

I looked up T29 by search and that was there (although not sortable by filter) but MOST other ones are just not available.

What if someone joins say Italian tanks and wants an Italian premium to help grind?

They are just out of luck?

Is there a different way to sort on the store than clicking on the left?

Is this a bug or do you just not care about new players in favor of killing the company with top tier?

Many of the tanks I haven't already bought myself have ALSO disappeared from the research tree (like the M60 Ariete, Iron Duke, many of the german and russian multi-tank value packs,etc) so I can't even buy it that way.

Please tell me this is a bug and you haven't **** the lower tiers to get people to buy more expensive high tier crap.

This will kill the game if that's the case.

Your business model can't ignore new players.

It sounds like you have “hide purchased items” option enabled. Remove it in the filters menu. And M60 with Iron Duke are addressed already. 

• Like 1