Good evening gents

First of all this is my first real post on a forum so apologies if I make any Ace mistakes ect.

So I main Britain(Guess that's why I am here, right.)

My only real concern is why Gaijin has increased the repair costs for the FV4202 the Centurion Mk.3 and the Centurion Mk.10 respectively.

I'll be using the Centurion Mk.3 as main example because I feel it is the most relevant. The Mk.3 used to be around 4k lions max repair and I'd say around 120 lions per APDS shell(Not really that great a shell if you know what I mean British players). So why on on Earth have they increased the repair for the aforementioned tanks(And probably many others I haven't seen) By 2k lions each!!!

The Mk.3 is now in the 6k lions range to repair and 310 lions per APDS shell it's absolutely absurd.

Why oh why have they increased the repair cost so damn much. It's impossible to turn any kind of profit with the British at 6.7-7.0.

My current Line-up (Centurion Mk.10 - Vickers MBT - Caernarvon - Westland Wyvern)

To just cover the expense of my first spawn(Cent Mk.10) I need to get at least 3-4 kills which is extremely unrealistic with APDS(requiring 1-3 shells to kill depending on the tank) and at this BR.

Please Gaijin lower the costs to the original max repairs so that we can actually turn a profit.

medal

• 6 months later...

Yea same problem 

Looks like they don't want British tanks 

Centurion mark 10 got its repair cost changed from 6000 to 6800 stock with around 1000-2000 per kill i want to know how its possible to get more than 3 kills every game

Edited by meki98
medal